The Stranger That Saved The Girl

The Stranger That Saved The Girl

A Story by 0_o Abbie

A girl sits in her room crying. Crying over how her life is just too perfect. Crying because everyone cares on the surface but no one cares enough to see what's really going on.

This girl is torn. Broken. Her heart shredded. So desperate this girl is, she tells a stranger what no one knows. She tells him her deepest thoughts, her sorrows and her pains. The things she couldn't tell someone she knew.

This stranger, kind is he, with the flare of confidence that makes her smile. He listens and tells her his secrets. He hides his face but shows his soul. She looks in deep and sees who he is and who he wants to be.

He listens and talks. Thinking she's a good girl, a nice girl. A genuinely nice girl. But doesn't realize how good he himself is. He doesn't see himself as she sees him. She sees him as someone that is easily loved. She wonders who loves this man that helped her glue her shredded heart back together. She wonders if his heart needs a little glue.

The girl thinks he hides the part of himself that she finds beautiful. She's sure that if they'd met she wouldn't know him as she does. He hides this part of himself from the world who can see his face, thinking it's showing himself to be weak. When really it shows just how strong he really is. This man has been a friend to a broken girl. He stopped her from doing something that would've ended her life.

The girl is learning much from this stranger and wants to show she cares and wants to show she'd like to help him too. But she doesn't know how. She's young and naive, confused and helpless. He thinks himself a man, who knows just a little more about the world and the ppl in it. But she's sure there's something he's missing. She wants to help him see, she wants him to see himself as he truly is.

She wonders what he'll think of her after this.

© 2011 0_o Abbie


Author's Note

0_o Abbie
:D He knows who he is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story has a special magic.
I enjoyed it a lot.
I love the sincerity in this piece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very well written

Posted 13 Years Ago


SUPER AWESOME!!! That was wonderfully written and it flowed nicely. The depth that it had and the fact that this could happen to you someday is amazing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Super Great! I love its depth, and "soul" you might call it. Be sure to keep that one to look back on :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Life is give and take. I believe in karma. People who know kindness. Will draw good people. People who want to abuse and hurt. Will pay in the end. I believe everyone had a reason and purpose. Better to smile and try to enjoy each new day. We need to listen to people and sometime we need help too. I like this poem. A lot of good people in this world. A very good ending to the story. A excellent story. You made me think.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great write. Im smiling after reading this. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

345 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011

Author

0_o Abbie
0_o Abbie

TX



About
**Notice. Hi there. If you wanna be my friend then message me, talk to me, don't just send my a request. :D Thanks!** I'm just a teenage girl with tons of stories in my head with a little trouble g.. more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Poem by 0_o Abbie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dark Secrets Dark Secrets

A Poem by Legacy