Cancer

Cancer

A Chapter by Blue_Sky

                If life was simple there would be no teardrops on my pillow tonight. And my mother would not have to watch this happen to me. I just hope that maybe just may be they are able to save me in time, but I wonder now as I sit here waiting for the doctor to call me back am I worth it? What if I’m not, but they save anyway? I watched this little girl only 5 years old come in this afternoon she was dying, because someone had hit her with their car. She seemed to know she would die so she held her mother’s hand through it all, and told her mother it would be okay, that God was going to take of her until her mother could come. Imagine having that much strength to tell your mom that it would be okay. I just hope that if they do save me it won’t be at the cost of a little girl like hers’ life. If life was simple, a five-year-old girl would be alive today and I wouldn’t have to worry about what’s to come at only sixteen.


© 2012 Blue_Sky


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on July 5, 2012
Last Updated on July 5, 2012


Author

Blue_Sky
Blue_Sky

VA



About
I’m a junior in high school who has written since I was seven. I’ve always loved the way with one book authors are immortalized in the mines of those who read their stories. I have always .. more..

Writing
Who Are You Who Are You

A Poem by Blue_Sky


When I Text When I Text

A Chapter by Blue_Sky