DAY FIFTY-FIVE

DAY FIFTY-FIVE

A Chapter by Annabelle

Another five days of living in this nightmare.

Five days of wandering around in hopes of finding a safe place and nursing the wound on my arm.

I was afraid that if I didn’t find a place with medical supplies soon that the infection that was spreading in my arm would be too bad to cure. I did not want to die just yet. I still didn’t know where my dad was. What had happened to him. I wanted to find my dad and get rid of as many monsters as I could in the meantime.

 

I had stopped walking when I spotted a car ahead of me. It looked as if it had crashed whilst turning into a different road. Its side had been facing me and no driver was present. But I hadn’t cared for that. For all I cared the driver was dead. I had rushed to the car and opened the door to see if there was anything useful in it. To my disappointment there was nothing left. Someone else must have scavenged that car before me or the owners must have taken it all. And so with a sigh I took the turn the car was taking onto the highway to continue my journey.

 

When I had looked ahead of me it had become clear why that car was standing still in the middle of nowhere. There were cars everywhere. The car had been stuck in traffic. The cars had all been abandoned. Most likely because the sick had caught up to them.

 

This was my lucky day. I was sure there was a first aid kit somewhere. 



© 2017 Annabelle


Author's Note

Annabelle
I hope you like the chapter and let me know what you think of it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on September 22, 2017
Last Updated on September 22, 2017
Tags: Horror, Apocalyps, supernatural, infected


Author

Annabelle
Annabelle

HELMOND, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands



About
I may be quite young but I have always had a big imagination and started writing books when I was but 12 years old. That is also when i posted my very first book online and while I cringe at the gramm.. more..

Writing