6:Surprise Trip To Australia

6:Surprise Trip To Australia

A Chapter by Hayllie

    You what?!" She yelled suddenly. "Sydney look i'm sorry but you wouldn't tell me anything about yourself..." "Because I have no intention of staying here and I had tried to forget everything other than just staying hidden from everyone and everything that wanted to kill me!" She butt in. "I needed to know...or try and find out what I could about you to try and figure out what you are, or at the very least who you are. That's why I had Micah run the blood test; but me and you have got to go away on some business for a few days and we are gonna be late so we have got to get packed like....now!" He exclaimed grabbing a bag from his closet. "What makes you think I am going with you? I told you wolf we are not going to be a.......mate or whatever else." She huffed and he clenched his jaw tight. "Look...I don't trust my mate to stay here and behave with the rest of my pack while I am gone for a few days, and I really don't want you walking around here with all these horny pups who still haven't learned their place gawking at you." He smiled a provocative smile at her. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "So yet again I have absolutely no choice in if I can stay here, since i'm stuck here now apparently, or if I have to go with you to who knows where doing wolfy stuff?" He laughed at her genuinely. "Look OK I promise when we get back we will talk about everything and you having more freedom OK? I don't want you to feel like you are a prisoner, I want you to be happy here and happy with me, but your right that's not something you can be forced into." When she still made no attempt to move he growled. "Look if I had a choice on who my mate would be, believe me it would be another wolf with a little bit of respect and discipline, but I can't change that. It's not my choice, it's a wolf thing; but I am trying to be nice and offer you a chance to get out of the house for a few days." He sighed. She turned around slowly. "Fine!" She groaned. "Where are we going anyway?" Now he smiled at her. "How does Australia sound?" She turned on him suddenly with a wide mouth. "What?! Australia? Are you serious?! Oh my gosh hell yes!!!" She squealed running over to him and jumping in his arms. He dropped his duffel bag to catch her and couldn't help but laugh. She quickly regained her composure and got back to her feet blushing. "Um..sorry..I got a little....carried away.....Um...That sounds awesome. I've always wanted to go to Australia." He was still laughing as she walked into the bathroom and shut the door. ******************************************
     Greyson stood, arms crossed in the meeting room as his pack got seated. Luke his beta sat to his right beside Sydney, followed by Derek the delta. The elders sat to his left followed by the rest of the pack. "I know I have called you all at short notice and for that I apologize, but I need to speak to you about something very important and I need you all to listen carefully before asking questions....is that understood?" From all around the table came the reply of "Yes alpha." "I know everyone has been curious as to our new...."guest." Greyson said slowly, looking down at her with a smirk, "Her name is Sydney. She's my mate. I understand I am introducing her at a bad time when I have to leave on business, but I am confident that everyone will make her feel welcome. Now while we are gone, Luke will take over. Everyone be prepared. The council is coming for a routine check. All they are to know is that I am away on business and will return in a week. Are there any questions?" Greyson asked looking at everyone. A young wolf named Bryce raised his hand slowly ad Greyson nodded to him. "Alpha.....I mean no offense but...what is she? She's not a wolf or a human then what is she?" Luke looked at him then Greyson. "We aren't sure, but I intend to find out; but it is very important that the council not know about her until I can figure that out. As our future Luna. She is the main priority of safety right now." "We will stand behind you Alpha...and Luna." Another wolf said standing and bowing his head slowly. "Good. OK we will be back."
****************************************************
(Sydney's pov)
     The plane ride was exhausting! Although being in first class had it's perks. He put our bags in the storage compartment and sat down beside me. I couldn't open my eyes to look at him. Fear racked through me and I could feel sweat trickle down the back of my neck. As if he could sense my uneasy feeling, he looked at me cautiously. "Are you okay?" "Yeah." I lied, my eyes still closed. I felt him gently take my hand and place a small kiss on the back of my hand. "Open your eyes." I shook my head with a groan. Flying was definitely not my thing. "No. I hate heights. I hate flying. I think I'm gonna be sick." I heard him laugh beside me, and he took my hand placing a warm, gentle kiss. "Just try and breathe. It won't be but just a few minutes and we will be in the air." I couldn't force my eyes to open. I didn't want to see anything. I just wanted to be on the ground. I felt him shuffle beside me, but decided to still remain still with my eyes closed; but instantly I felt him move to kneeling in front of me. He gently took my face in his hands. "Look at me little rebel." Slowly I opened my eyes. Greyson was kneeling down in front of me, both of his hands sat on my knees as he looked up to meet my eyes. His were so calm and at ease. "You're OK. You are perfectly safe. Why don't you lay back and try to get some rest we are gonna have a lot of things to do as soon as we land." He leaned up and kissed my forehead gently before walking away. What the hell was going on? I have been running my entire life, and yet now here I sit on a plane to Australia with an Alpha wolf who wants to know what I am. He thinks I am human, (which I am, but I can't tell him), but he also thinks that I may be something else. I can't tell him that i'm human, we've been outlawed even before I was born; but he told his pack that the Council wasn't to know anything about me. Does that mean that he wouldn't hurt me? Would he protect me from them or just kill me himself? No. He said we were mates. He wouldn't hurt me. He couldn't..could he?****************************
     Greyson walked back to their seats and noticed her deep in thought. Of course she would be hard headed and not listen to him. He sighed heavily and sat down beside her. She didn't look at him, and he didn't say anything to her. Instead he took out his laptop, and started it up. Still she remained deep in thought, looking out the window. They were high up in the air now and she seemed fine. He wondered how she would act when they started to land. His laptop beeped showing he had an email. He busied himself in his emails and work on his computer as she sat quietly in her own head the rest of the flight. 


© 2020 Hayllie


Author's Note

Hayllie
* To clear up some possible confusion...This is about a week later. She's still injured yes, but because she (*may*) not be exactly human, she heals a little faster*
um if anyone ever wanted to surprise me with a trip there I would probably react the exact same way! What's everyone's thoughts?? I'm currently working on the next chapter so I hope to update soon!! What do you think Is she human, or maybe a werewolf or maybe vampire? Comment your guesses!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on March 2, 2020
Last Updated on March 6, 2020
Tags: fantasy, romance, fear, pain, alpha


Author

Hayllie
Hayllie

N the Country US, NC



About
"Our imagination is great, it can sometimes be the best thing about a person, even if putting it into words comes hard." I may not be the best writer, but with a huge imagination, I am always coming u.. more..

Writing
Narcissist Narcissist

A Poem by Hayllie