Nothingness

Nothingness

A Chapter by Lino Rie
"

A short description of the story to be.

"

Nothingness.

 This world is full of pain, hatred and misery. I have never liked this place. Its name definitely fits its landscape. There’s no food or water that hasn’t been poisoned or taken by the over lord Valdar. You can’t even tell if there’s a horizon or not. No way in. No way out, unless you can teleport that is.  If only I had the strength to escape this hellhole. My father traded me for power, and immortality. Valdar was pleased to see that he could receive a golden haired girl with one blue eye and one green. I was always got teased because of how I look. Scrawny, tall, unusually. I never understood why he agreed to grant my dad immortality for me. I’m not special. At least I don’t think so. From the first time I got here to now, Valdar has put me in his training quarters. 

He’s been trying to enhance my skills so that I can be one of many guards; at least that’s what he told me. The one thing that stumps me is that I am just a wimp of a girl. I can’t even lift a sword! What does he see in me? The only reason why I’m still breathing right now is because of Nathan, Valdar’s most treasured and experienced warrior in his army. The first time I meet him I thought he was trying to kill me, but I realized that he was just undercover, but that’s a different story for later. I will tell you my story from the beginning.



© 2012 Lino Rie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This did grab my attention. It was a very great start to a book. Grasping attention is always what you want to do when writing. I know you are going to go somewhere with this. Can't wait to read on. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You had me immersed at the very beginning lol I just love other densities, I can relate to the main character too, I find personal involvement in writing to be a most poignant catalyst, and yours is no exception. Great stuff thanks.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

11 Years Ago

thank you. I'm glad you think so. ^-^
Very interesting and it captured my attention! Reading the next chapter!!! :D 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

11 Years Ago

Thank you. It really helps to know what others think.
Sounds intrigueing, nice start especially the first sentence, can't wait to read more!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

11 Years Ago

Thank you. :)
Castonovia

11 Years Ago

No problem ;p
What is the whole thing going to be about?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lino Rie

11 Years Ago

It's just to get people interested.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 25, 2012
Tags: Confusion, Frustration, Loneliness, Nothingness, love, betrayal, power


Author

Lino Rie
Lino Rie

Williams, MN



About
I'm a girl who has little confidence and almost no talent. I'm 19 and have long blonde hair and blue eyes. My fears include: spiders, needles, not doing things right, disappointing others, and be.. more..

Writing
I am... I am...

A Poem by Lino Rie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..