The Other Half

The Other Half

A Story by BrynnaW.

     I am not your friend nor am I your enemy. You and I are different but were also the same. My life was based off of yours but you didn't know. We were two different people from two different families and yet there was a connection. So far, you don't know I exist and maybe it's better that way but then again, maybe it isn't... How will you react if we meet? That is what haunts me. I will hate you nor love you. We share the same bonds but you have the half of me that I need. The half of me that gives me an actual existence. I guess I need to meet you if I really want that other half. Once we meet, you will hate me but I will have no judgement on you. You will fight me but I will try to win. I am determined for that other half because it rightfully belongs to me. Plus, you can't live for long without me. We will meet and when we do I will not be your friend nor your enemy, hate you nor love you. I will find you.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Hmm... I was listening to a song that just hallowed me out. I wonder would this be a good book? Hmmm... I hope you liked it!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting story. Keep up the great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This could be a very interesting book. The idea hasn't been done much I believe. Liked it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it would be
just sometimes it starts rhyming, and then doesnt, and then does,
is kind of poem/story like
read it over, and maybe change a few words.. so you break that rythm?
or make that rythm ?
make it consistend anyway :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This does make me curious...I wonder where you would go with that. Hmmm...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


On Your Own On Your Own

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.