2

2

A Chapter by C.E.W

It's a passion you get or an urge just to have the love of your life right in your arms, holding them and never letting them go.
I, as I had told her before, wish that internet had a warning sing saying:

PLEASE DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH PEOPLE YOU TEXT, 
BECAUSE YOU WILL BE
FIGHTING BETWEEN REALITY AND FICTION.
Note: also because this person might be too far for you to reach.

At the end she told me that it's no use, and that it was an amazing way how we met.

If this wasn't a story I was writing and also if I wasn't suppose to use proper writing, I will be in exhaust and pouring my soul on this paper, revealing to you how I feel and how I want to be with her in a complete different way. Sadly I can only write in a formal way and not how I am thinking right now.

You know the feeling when you haven't seen someone in weeks or so, and when you suddenly see them you want to hug them, kiss them and never let that person go, well multiply that by a thousand mixed with butterflies in your stomach and a major urge of hug, also adding some loneliness...
That's how I feel, and that's how I felt the night I saw her.

We have just moved to another country, but only my two cousins and I, no adults in the house. I was very sleepy having just chat with Hope over Facebook. I slept for an hour and woke up later dozing off walking to the bathroom half asleep.
The front door was open, not worried about robbers or anything, and as I remember I had lock the second door which leads into the living room. 
I walked to the bathroom and got out as fast, hurrying to get back to my dream which I was probably dreaming about her. 
While opening my room and getting back in the dark, the only light glomming from my phone when suddenly a pale face bumps into mine coming from the closet which is at my right, I don't hesitate on wondering what  it is because I recognize those blue eyes and that round face with its wide smile. I also bumps into it, throwing my phone on the bed, holding her face for the first time, with both hands pulling her close, kissing her and tasting her lips on mine. We move awkwardly towards the bed, kissing and holding each other with a grip and hold that I've never felt before.

"Hi." I whisper
"Hey!" She answers
"How was your day?"
"Not bad, I just missed you."
Getting over her, touching her body while she slides her tongue inside my mouth, my hands wondering all over her clothes and placing them where I'm not suppose to.

"Magic." She says
"What about it?"
"I used magic to get to you."
I didn't mind what she was saying while I was feeling her breast.
We are in a hurry of some kind as you can see, doing things fast, she neither lifts my shirt nor does I, but she pulls me closer to her, grabbing me and letting my hands wonder her body.

"This is what you want Chris?"

Have you ever felt fear like when you did something wrong and your parents noticed, and they call on you and the hair of your neck stands straight?
Well that's what I felt when her voice changed... It sounded like many voices at once, it was female but male voices were also saying the same thing it said when she spoke.
What happened? What was once Hope, as I believed became something else, all I could see when I was trying to push myself away was darkness and something stretching over the bed. I couldn't move, I was held by an unknown force pulling me towards that thing. I had another feeling going through my body, it was like goosebumps when you see something ugly or weird, like papaya seeds or a dead dog on the streets rolled over by cars with it's guts out. There was also a weird smell. I tried snapping out of all these new senses when I felt something cutting through my back. At first it didn't hurt, but I knew many spear like stuff had cut through me.

"You are curse, and there's no desire from me to let you see her."

My eyes were wide with fear, everything was glowing a purple fire glow,  the four spears pierced through my chest and the hair of the hideous monster that was laying on the bed on front of me.

"You will go to hell and pay for the price of her freedom!"

She felt it, Hope felt everything that happened as she fell from her top bunk bed. She saw in a flash everything while hurting and crying to reach me.

The spear like arms throws me to the corner of my room, hitting the wall as I no longer feel any pain. Unable to move  I watch the woman rising from my bed.

"Burn in hell Chris!"
My hands becomes hard as rock, the same feeling flows through my whole body leaving me as a stone statue, with a few flames vanishing from the holes in my chest. My whole body then crumbles in pieces as I no longer feel no hear but senses the cry of Hope burning in my heart as the last flame that pierced it vanishes leaving my room once more in darkness.


© 2013 C.E.W


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on February 27, 2013
Last Updated on February 27, 2013

Hope

1

By C.E.W

2

By C.E.W

3

By C.E.W

4

By C.E.W

5

By C.E.W


Author

C.E.W
C.E.W

Dominican Republic



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by C.E.W


3 3

A Chapter by C.E.W


4 4

A Chapter by C.E.W