5

5

A Chapter by C.E.W

Walking through Hell isn't really amazing, well what should I say? It's like when everything you had plan comes crashing down and also the person you counted most on abandoned you... That's Hell! And I was feeling  pretty lost here, there was only one road which led to a tall mountain. I was hoping this was Heaven or something close.
After hours of walking and fighting with my thoughts which kept telling me how useless I am and that I deserved what had happened to me, I finally reach the gates, well to be more specific, I reached the Gates of Hell. Sounds cool, how I see things is that; I was pushed away from hades but not completely out of it... Now what should I do? How am I suppose to open the gates of my sin, how am I suppose to free myself from my burdens? A few hours later, a demon coming out from nowhere asked me what was I doing out here. I told it that I wanted to get free from Hell and that the gates wouldn't let me because they were too big to open. He looks at it and tells me.

"What you do on earth decides your fate, those gates are only big if you let them to be."

Now as for a demon, I was waiting for a trickery of some sort, but looking at it clearly maybe it was a soul lost in hell, disfigured from much suffering and wondering  around or some mythical beast I know not about. Why can't an angel come or something? I looked at the gates and as act of magic it shrink, becoming large enough for me to pull open, and falling into oblivion. 

Yes, what's between Hell and Heaven? Probably a place where lost souls wonder, or a fragment of earth, but where we souls walk without any humans seeing us... A ghost world! I'm not sure where I was and I'm not sure how long will it take to go to Heaven, also I wonder if I should snap my fingers and appear there or will I have an escort to heaven? I'm lost, yep, mostly here and the way I feel. I want her more than anything in life and in death, I want to touch her and feel her touch on me... I can't stay here, I have to move, I feel like screaming! I'm in need of someone I can't have and it's like there's something from inside that wants to burst out!
BAM!

The gates of heaven aren't that cool. It's a big round circle stuff. And I can't roll that.
Oh, hey look a smaller door, should I knock, isn't there suppose to be some sort of guard with a book taking notes and names of people "supposedly" coming to visit? Funny, maybe I'm in the back door. I walk up to it and knock on it, a few seconds later the earth or whatever I'm standing on shakes, but it's like a voice. I look up to see an angel, he was asking me what was I doing in such a place, as he can see... I'm mostly human than spirit! To  bring things to an end he escorted me to God. On my way I saw: streets of gold, river as clear as crystal. It's not a cool thing, well all this yellow of gold and crystals, where would a tree grow? I'm positive there's some other parts into that place, it isn't just that!

Well to my surprise it wasn't, I saw fields and mountains, plains, houses, kids, teachers, buildings and animals. Everything nice and beautiful, kinda like a Paradise! Well I didn't came here to talk about how pretty Heaven is compared to Hell, but to ask God to send me back to earth and help me get rid of some demon... If that's easy to do.

I was kneeling at God's feet. It's hard to stay straight at such a presence, it's like-- eating cheesecake and flan! Well something amazing that makes you want to fall to your knees. What I know is that, he's damn tall, tall enough I couldn't see his face, like clouds pass tall. And there was a weird beast-like-lion and some angels all around, and I was in the middle, kinda like in a circle. The place was huge! Oh and that guy that was smiling at me, he looks cool and... Sweet, like some teacher you like or some older brother. Yep, that's the feeling you get when you see Jesus in person, I felt like I could be free, well not until God spoke. 

"What are you doing in such a sacred place human?"
"I came to demand your help."
When was I so formal?

"Your sins and your curse is non of my business, I have warned you far before not to play with fire."
WTF?

"When did..."

I look up, like when you do when your parents tell you something that you know isn't true, I wanted to cry and tell Him that you haven't warned me not to fall in love with someone that would turn out to be a demon...

"What am I suppose to do? Go back to Hell? I can't... I can't even get burn cause there's light protecting me and I can't defeat that thing cause it's stronger."

Now what the heck Chris, you can't talk like that to your elders.

"Where have you came into possession of that light?"

Ok, seriously that's too much questions. I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I looked up, Jesus was smiling at me, nice smile! What you want bro? Oh! Now I remember, pass through the son to get to the father.
You're really dumb sometimes Chris.

"Can you help me?"
"What do you need?"
"How can I erase my mistakes, how can I get free of my chains and how can I reach the one I love?"
"Ask and it shall be given to you. Do you accept that you have sinned and want forgiveness?"

Now I was hopping he goes something like "Oh that?" After gets an army of angels ready to fight hell. Some sort of epic ending battle, wouldn't that be cool?

"You have the answer to that in your heart, you just need to have more faith in the hopes you hold."

WTH? What's more faith in hope? 
In the blink of an eye I was back in Hell, and there's your battle, or more like I've realize what I need to do. See, I have a fire burning in my soul for the person I love and that person also has a fire for me, and my soul is only wanting to find its other half, my actions will be: to burn whatever that is stopping me from reaching my love. And this I do.
Face to face with the demon of my hell -that sounded Ok- she is in shock as I become fearless, my surroundings burn a blue fire as she reaches out with her sword to slay me, in a second everything goes white and when it returns to normal, her bones falls to the ground and turns into ashes, at that very moment Hell burns and the blue fire in me is no more blue, but turns into pure light, it consumes me and I turn into ashes as well.

Consider yourself the wind, you're flying through trees and grass. That was me, my soul had a destination, and my only will was reaching it. 
I arrived at her front door as she burst out of her house running into my arms. 
She's everything that I want and now she's everything that I have. I'm holding my soul in my hand and for the first time in my life, I feel complete.
 


© 2013 C.E.W


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2013

Hope

1

By C.E.W

2

By C.E.W

3

By C.E.W

4

By C.E.W

5

By C.E.W


Author

C.E.W
C.E.W

Dominican Republic



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by C.E.W


2 2

A Chapter by C.E.W


3 3

A Chapter by C.E.W