4

4

A Chapter by C.E.W

I followed the corridor at my right, I've also notice that I'm in flesh and bone instead of soul, guess I'm here for a purpose and not really to be burned. 
At the end of the hallway there's a glow, I followed it and reached the end, I found Hell.
There was many people or souls burning but not dying, there were demons beating on them with metal-like ropes, and they were just sitting, running and or crying asking for forgiveness. 
I was slowly regaining my senses while feeling the harsh flames striking. I wouldn't dare to approach it, further beyond that playground which apparently was really big, more like a valley, there was a different kind of flame, it was blue. I wanted to reach it, I needed my memories back. I've realize to reach that flame could be a week's journey, and yes it glowed that strong.
I wanted to know who was she, why is it that when I see her, my heart and my soul starts to live, like if power and hope got back in me, strong enough to move a mountain.
I moved forward, I knew I had to burn in Hell to reach my destiny, then I felt it again, my heart beats a different rhythm, my eyes focused on one place and my soul burning of a warm fire. I walked in the middle of gazing eyes, my body was surrounded by a white flame and it seems that the blue flame from afar was getting closer to me. I reached out my hands as in a dream, and that's when it happened... I fell again, I felt pain as never before or so I thought, everything was flashing through my eyes, my life, and I saw her in the middle of every thought, as if she were the main thing I thought about daily. I don't know if what I saw next was true, but I saw her crying, she was willing to die, to die to be with me as I am dead already. My soul hurts and everything around me was of the same white light as before, then everything became dark again, and I was still in Hell.
I stood and lift my head towards the sky and asked God; why was this happening to me? But I knew better that here there was no god, well that is until she came.
I knew what happened and how I came to be here, and I knew now what I had to do to be free and live once more. 
I sinned before searching for true love, and now that mistake I need to erase. The witch or so was standing in front of me, it seems that every soul had dispatched and she was there with Lucifer which wasn't really minding our business.
How can someone be so evil as to be a demon itself? Asking for forgiveness won't mean anything.
"I want my life back!" I demanded
"What have you left to give in place of your life, her?"
I need my life back to be with her, not to loose her, what should I do... Should I loose hope and perish here?
"I want to talk to God!"
"Don't put Him in this!" She exclaimed with a trembling voice, twisting her hands into a fist, than she smiled
"You have business with me. Didn't you want to follow me everywhere I go? Men... Always the same, proclaiming a love they can't handle and making false promises. I brought you here to pay the price of betraying me!"
"I left you, I have no issues with you anymore!"
"As if! I wanted everything back, all that you stole from me!!" 
She is lust, more like the mistake you do when you're young and think that it will be a better trip and it will stay a secret. But no, she is also better than you in everything, meaning you try your best to give her what she wants, but it's never enough.
"You have stolen from me too." I said, I wasn't afraid anymore.
"I want them back too."
She yelled at me and I was pushed out of hell with force, funny thing, not even hell can handle me.
"Find your way out of here if you can, you have nothing else, not even God is on your side! You're lost in life and in death!"


© 2013 C.E.W


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 1, 2013
Last Updated on March 1, 2013

Hope

1

By C.E.W

2

By C.E.W

3

By C.E.W

4

By C.E.W

5

By C.E.W


Author

C.E.W
C.E.W

Dominican Republic



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by C.E.W


2 2

A Chapter by C.E.W


3 3

A Chapter by C.E.W





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen