3

3

A Chapter by C.E.W

When I woke up, all around me had a gray look... Kind of gloomy with a dim light. Also noticing my entire body was covered in a white glow. I was wondering what happened, having no memories at all, but I kept to see the face of someone that I once felt meant all to me.
I started walking, I was feeling really weird, like when you are sick and you feel your body very light weighted.
Everything was white around me, as if there were a big explosion and dust was flying everywhere, but it had a different feel... loneliness, scared, and lost.

My soul, as I put in mind it was, was attracted to a fire, this fire was burning at the end of a scary looking statue. I couldn't make any sense of it, I couldn't look away. I felt a common sense of pull, I tried turning away from that fire, but my body was doing what it wanted, as it seems I no longer had a mind of my own. I flew towards the fire, while reaching it I was surrounded by a brighter light and suddenly everything turns dark.

I woke up again in the same place, but with a clear view. I saw the room I was in and the statue, though something was different, it looks like a female angel. Also it no longer had a fire burning at its feet. I still had no memories of how I got here, and what was I suppose to do, so I was determined to find out, also I was wondering who was the face I kept seeing every time I closed my eyes. 
The room around me looks like an old ruin, it was hot. I still felt lost and a terrible feeling of fright, it wouldn't let me walk. The floor had a pentagram drawing seemingly and there was a corridor at the far right corner beside the statue. I turn my head looking around and saw a wall, and when I look up, there was a ceiling with another pentagram. 
The first thought that came to me, and I meant it because it was the first thought (apparently I had a brain now), it was that I was in Hell, and for some reason I knew it, but I was wondering where did the judgement go and am I not suppose to be burning instead of sitting on the floor. I stood up and suddenly heard a cry, it was frighting like if it were death crying out. My whole body shook and I fell on my knees asking for forgiveness for my soul. I saw her face again and courage came from deep inside of my chest as it seems I also had a heart. The yelling stop, I realize it definitely must be hell because it seemed like the cries were of many people being... Burned


© 2013 C.E.W


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on February 28, 2013
Last Updated on February 28, 2013

Hope

1

By C.E.W

2

By C.E.W

3

By C.E.W

4

By C.E.W

5

By C.E.W


Author

C.E.W
C.E.W

Dominican Republic



Writing
1 1

A Chapter by C.E.W


2 2

A Chapter by C.E.W


4 4

A Chapter by C.E.W