Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Carmella

"Daddy daddy!" two small kids called as soon as the man left the car.

"Robert! Roberta!" he said picking up the two.

 

I helped myself and got my bags out of the car to avoid the gussy family moment.

 

"Is this her?" some one asked.

"Yep thats my Addie." the man said.

"I'm nobody's anything." I mummbled to myself.

"Pardon dear?" the man asked.

"Nothing." I said taking my bags and trying to go around the woman.

"Woah, you didn't say she was so pretty." she said.

 

She had dark brown hair that glowed little from the lights in the house. And she had a Russain voice, lovely.

 

"He's good at that." I said getting by.

"Let me take one of those." she said.

"Gala, you can't if you hurt your back it'll be bad for the baby." the man said.

I almost dropped my bags. Another kid! He had three! Or rather two, he didn't want me.

"Wheres my room I'll handle it." I said.

"Can we show her daddy?" Robert and Roberta asked together.

"Sure but then it's bedtime you two." the man said.

"Ok, follow us Addie!" the two said dashing down a hallway just five feet from the front door.

 

I followed with my bags and the twins opened a large oak door that then to the most odd room I've ever seen. A large or rather huge,  cream canopy bed with wooden poles. There was a TV and DVD player that looked brand new on an old table. Paper lanterns were hung all the room and anime poster as well as band posters were all over the walls. The room had four large windows and a candle in every one.

Roberta tugged on my shirt.

 

"What?" I asked looking at her.

She waved me to get closer. When I did her and her brother kissed my cheek and said 'Night Sissy!' and ran out. Then the man came in.

 

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Its ok." I said opening a bag to get my PJs on.

"It's been alwhile so I thought you might Japansse stuff or bands. This girl Carmella is about your age so I asked her to go shopping for me." he said looking around.

"How old?" I asked fishing out the pants and shirt.

"Oh she's 16. But you'll meet her tomorrow I'll let you rest now. Nighty Night." he waved and closed the door.

"Creep." I wispered after him.

 

I changed and looked out to see snow falling. And someone was driving along.

 

"Oh please please stop here, save me from the horrors of this barbie family nightmare!" I begged the driver, but they didn't hear me and kept driving.

 

And with that let down, I fell into bed to await this Carmella girl and the man's house with his Russain second wife and their little kids who were perfect in 'every' way. I got up turned the lights off and TV on then tucked back into bed until sleep took away my prombles.

 

 

Or at least for eight hours...



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on April 11, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella