Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Carmella

Morning broke thought the ice and snow and shined in my windows. I rolled over on my side and dug deeper in the covers. The door creaked open but I chose not to see who it was. Then as sleep started to wrap around me again someones were jumpping on my bed.

 

"Get up sissy! Get up!" the chanted.

"GET OFF YOU LITTLE CREEPS!" I yelled at them and pushed them off.

"Whats going on in here?" Gala said coming in.

"She pushed us!" Robert said.

"Well I told you she had a ruff night driving here so she's really tired." Gala said helping them up.

I'd dived back under my covers by then.

"I'll save you some breakfest  dear." she said patting my head and leaving.

 

Once she was gone I felt to sick to go back to sleep. So I changed into a white t-shirt and gray jeans and walked out one of the doors; the one I'd come in. I didn't know why there was so many, four is to many. I followed the smell of eggs and bacon to the kitchen.

 

"Oh dear, you can go back to bed I'm so sorry the twins woke you up." Gala said.

"Oh they did? I'm sorry puppet." the man said reading a book.

"Hey I'm the puppet!" Roberta yelled banging her fist on the table.

"Yes but she's the oldest." he said.

 

I looked at the table and noticed it was wood, with four wood chairs and one fold out steel one.

 

"Gee the steal for me?" I said as the twins started to eat.

"Yeah, sorry about that. We're buying one and it should be here in about a week." the man said as Gala brought him a mug.

"Do you want eggs?" Gala asked me over her shoulder at the stove.

"I hate eggs." I said sitting in the ice cold steel chair.

"Oh well the twins just finished the pancakes. I thought you loved eggs Ad." the man said still reading.

"I've never eaten eggs and don't call me 'Ad'." I said.

"You can have mine sissy!" Roberta said sliding her plate over to me.

"Honey finish it Addie doesn't want to eat what you started." Gala said.

"Like hell I don't." I said taking the plate and fork and started to dig in.

"Addie! Don't swear in front of the twins!" the man said dropping the book he was reading on the table and raising from his seat.

"I'm allowed to swear when I'm with mom." I said my mouth full of pancake.

"Well your not with mom, your with your father." he said.

I looked up and stopped eating, "Really? Where is he?"

 

No one said anything, I took the last bite of pancake and went back to my room. I threw myself on the bed and laid there for a while. Until I heard Good Charlotte flowing from a radio. I got up and saw a girl dancing.

 

"Put up your hands say I don't wanna be alone!" she sang along.

 

She was about my height with thick brown hair and she danced around in a black shirt and blue jeans. She had her hair down and black wrist bands. Once the music stopped she cut the engine and walked inside. I didn't see her for ten minutes. So I fell back on the bed and gave up. That man was more than likey going on about how awful I was. But after a few moments someone knocked on the door.

 

"Hello?" I called out.

"Cha, this is da police. Ya I'm gonna need to talk to cha about some posters." a voice of a girl doing a really bad cop imation said.

"Um come in." I said.

"Yo!" the girl from out said coming in the room that was forced to be mine.

She started to poke around like she was looking for something.

"Um can I help you?" I asked from my bed.

"Noppers, I bought a poster and left in here. Names Carmella by the way." she said looking behind the TV.

"That man say anything about me?" I said getting off the bed and closing the door.

"Your dad?" she asked; I cringed, "Yep, he thinks your stressed 'cause of everything thats going on so he's asked me to hang out with ya."

"That all?" I asked.

"Yeppers." She said pulling a poster out from behind the TV.

"Is there anything to do in this town?" I asked.

"Nope not really, only walking around in the cold." Carmella said.

"Gee sounds like fun." I said falling back on my bed.

"Hey could be worse." Carmella said sitting next to me.

"Yeah how?" I asked staring at the top of my bed.

"That handsome hunk of shman couldn't have just pulled up." Carmella said staring out the window.

"Wha?"

 

She was right a handsome man walked right up front and Carmella and I raced up to see who he was.



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
feed back please! ignore grammar and spelling probs

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on April 12, 2009
Last Updated on April 17, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella