Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Carmella

  Gala called my name for lunch but I didn't get up. I listened to Mr. James from my bed, I could hear the slightly muted sound of Beethoven's Cello Sonata. I liked the song because mom liked to play in while she helped me with my homework and she would laugh when she'd get answers wrong.

 

"Are you alright? I called you for lunch." Gala said opening my door without knocking.

"I'm fine." I said trying to tun her out and listen to the muisc Mr. James was playing.

"Well I was wondering if you could take Mr. James up some lunch."

 

  I leaped up from my bed and went into the kitchen. I saw the tray and picked it up to take to Mr. James.

 

  I knocked on his door and he called for me to come in.

"Oh hello Addie." Mr . James smiled at me, painting a lovely sunset in a forest.

"I brought you some lunch, and um, I heard your muisc." I said holding the tray still.

"Yes the-"

"Cello Sonata." I said cutting him off, then regreting it.

"My, my I am impressed Miss Addie." Mr. James said wiping paint onto a shirt he changed into that was covered with paint streaks, "Preformed by Glenn Gould and Leonard Rose."

"S-So um-"

"Miss Addie would you consider posing for me. I need a new, type of subject to paint and you would work beautfully." Mr. James said cutting me off.

"M-Mr. James-" I started blushing already.

"Shh," he put a figer to my lips and took the tray of food, "Cole." he smiled.

I blushed darker, "C-Cole, um that might not be the best idea."

 

He put his hands on my waist then slid down to my hips.

"You have a wonderful figure." as soon as he said this the muisc stoped.

"U-um thank you." I said, he still had  his hands on my hips

"Well then, not tonight. I have some other things to do." Cole said turning away from me and letting go.

I wanted his hands back on me, "Are you coming to diner?" I asked sounding kind of distressed.

He turned around to look at me, "Would that make you happy?" he said.

I felt like he was pulling the truth from my eyes, "Yes I would very much." I said locked into his eyes.

His eyes closed and he smiled, "Alright then. I will see you tonight."

"A-Alright. G-Good aftern-noon then." I said spining toward the door and out into the hallway, I closed the door behind me.

 

I took a deep breath and listened to my hammering heart and closed my eyes. I heard Cole back at his seat and he began to paint again. Then someone tuged on my shirt.

 

"Sissy he's bad." Robert said holding Roberta's hand.

"Yeah sissy he's evil." Roberta said.

"No one asked you!" I said pushing by the two.

"He's bad." the twins said standing in the hall and in hand as Cole restarted the muisc.

 

 



© 2009 Carmella


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on June 19, 2009


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella