Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Carmella

Carmella beat me by a few seconds and the man and Gala were helping him take his jacket and things. I couldn't see his face Gala kept suffing hats and gloves; all his things at me and told me to put them in a closet. The smell of the things was wonderfull, like a sweet darkness. I put them away as best I could then returned to see the man who had just came in.

He was beautiful. Black hair, pale skin and dark bule eyes or atleast they looked blue. He was wearing a black sweater, black dress pants and dress shoes.

 

"Hello there, I hope I'm not making to much of a fus." he said in the most sweet, honey velet voice.

"No sir, we were justing talking about people visting the inn in the winter." the man I am forced to call father said.

"And who are these lovely ladies?" the man asked staring at me for a while then looking at Carmella and Gala for a few seconds.

"Oh my daughter Addie," the man said pointing to me, "her friend Carmella, and my wife Gala." he said.

"Second wife." I added.

"Addie," he started.

"She's right dear. I was second." Gala smiled at me.

"And you always will be." I said glaring at her.

"Now now mister?" the man started.

"Cole. Cole James." the beautiful man said.

"Well Mr.James let me help you with your bags." the other man said.

"I'll do it. The only thing I'm good for right?" I said taking the bags and started to walk to the grand staircase.

"I'm sorry sir." the man said.

"Not at all. A teenager needs to be herself." Mr. James said the followed me and took one of the bags.

 

Once we were up the stairs to the second floor he took the other bag and started to ask questions.

 

"You don't like your step- mother?" he asked.

"No I hate her.. and that man." I muttered.

He laughed, "You shouldn't say that."

"He left me and mom when I was seven and I didn't see him until just a few days ago." I said louder.

"Hmmm, maybe you could model for a painting sometime?" Mr. James asked looking deep in my eyes.

"T-There isn't much to work with." I said.

Mr. James lifted my chin, "I see a beautiful set of eyes, a lovely skin toon and lovely hair. I might need different paints."

 

I felt a dark blush spreading.

 

He laughed and opened the door, "Thank you Addie. I look forward to seeing you again." the walked inside and closed it.

 

I ran down the stairs and Carmella grasped my arm and took my in the kitchen in a door tht lead to my room.

"What'd he say!? What'd he say?!" Carmella bounced.

"He wants me to be a model for a painting." Isaid not realying buying it myself.

"Oh...my...GOD! YOUR SO FREAKING LUCKY!" Carmella bounced more.

"I don't feel to lucky." I said truefully.

"Well I have get home. See you tomorrow lucky one!" Carmella said leaving with her poster.

 

I heard Mr. James above my room sounding like he was unpacking...



© 2009 Carmella


Author's Note

Carmella
ignore spelling and grammar issues

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on April 22, 2009
Last Updated on April 25, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

Carmella
Carmella

Forks, WA



About
I'm Carmella Rose Cullen and I enjoy writing. I like anime and vampires. If theres anything you like about my work please let me know. And if its not good please tell me. If it sucks...... KEEP IT TO .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Carmella