Love, did whisper to me on a Summer day...

Love, did whisper to me on a Summer day...

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

August poetry number twenty.

"
Love, did whisper to me on a Summer day..
She was a butterfly dancing in the wind, her long colorful dress moving with the breeze and love, did whisper to me on a Summer day.
She rendered me hopeless, she rendered me into a state of confusion. She loved the books of the ancient writers and the ancient poets.  She loved to talk of the Jack London tales, the Margaret Atwood stories and the Hemmingway adventures. She quoted Bukowski like a drunken poet. 
We shared stories, we shared books and we wandered Highway one from San Francisco to Big Sur, every Friday to Sunday. She loved to free-climb every mountain near, to find the hidden waterfalls and be blessed by the view of nature on private ridges.
She loved the Big Sur. She would lay bare-a*s for the sun and meditate on the dreams of today.
I told her. You and me, we are seekers of the sun, we are seekers of the sea. With you near, dear love. I hear the whispers of love. Making me believe, love is kind, love is sweet.
She smiled and she told me. Men, who make a lady eyes find happiness and joy in the view of the sea, in the view of the free forest and the view of the free mountains.  They awake the woman's heart. Make her want to sing and dance with a kind lover with the midnight moon above. Love need reminder and many kisses. You and me, we are free spirits and we don't need fancy motels. Just a sleeping bag, hot coffee and the beauty of nature near. Maybe love, dear poet? If you promises to love me till the end of days. Make me, your  immortal love in your words and we can be like the wild birds. Never caged and always wandering. We love the things that don't imprison us. Love should be given with a willing heart and be the best days of a life.
We rose-up and we went to the Pacific. The moon played us a sweet lullaby and the million stars above, danced with us. I told her. Let's dance for the Goddess of the sea and I adore you my dancing mermaid.
Coyote

© 2022 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AE
She sounds wonderful! I could see her in my mind, what a beauty! Maybe a bit too much "love" for me though. It hardly sounds like a word anymore. Very nice. ♥

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Never enough love my friend. When I watch my grand-daughter of one years old. Grand-daughter always .. read more
and you have made her immortal with your words John ... a beautiful write ♥

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear Stella. Us, who love to write. We must keep the good days, the good people alive with.. read more
Stella Armour

1 Year Ago

yes, it is often our only way of sharing them .... and keeping them alive.
loved it!! aspire to write like you someday!!

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment.
Beautiful like always 🌹🌹🌹

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear Kelly. I appreciate your comment.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2022
Last Updated on August 12, 2022

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Silent Echoes Silent Echoes

A Poem by Chris