Falling and falling, we shall go.

Falling and falling, we shall go.

A Poem by Coyote Poetry
"

Finally some new poetry.

"
Falling and falling, we shall go.
We had a June warm  Summer days, the Lake St. Clair was in the from of us and
we sat by the witches trees. Hand in hand, we were, needing nothing more.
My love gazed at the Lake St. Clair and I adored her red-painted lips.
Her laughing eyes were filled with the image of the lake dancing for her.
She held my hands tightly and she told me.
When we need kisses, when we need the feel of love embrace.
The payment must be paid in full.
I told her. Your kiss, I do miss.
Your kiss, I do need.
I dream, when you are away from me.
I am kissing your hair, I am kissing your forehead and
I am kissing your neck. I yearn to kiss your rosy red lips.
She smiled and she requested a poem.
I told her.
"Falling and falling, we shall go.
You and I,
we will find safe place where our love can be alive and well.
When I fall into your eyes and
when I free-fall into your arms.
I know you have bless me my beautiful lake muse,
with the gift of love."
She gave me a kiss and she told me.
Johnnie, you have kidnapped my heart.
Please give me a kiss by lake St. Clair,
please give me a million more kisses.
Kisses demand payment and are you rich enough to tempt my heart?
I kissed her rosy red lips and I told her.
Dear Kelli, I am willing to pay the price.
Dancing Coyote

© 2023 Coyote Poetry


Author's Note

Coyote Poetry
Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The payment must be paid in full and you were more than willing to pay that price. That's the sign of two romantics at heart who have been seduced by not only each other but their surroundings. This is an easy poem to read and digest because you are a good story teller, Coyote. Great poem here. :)

Great song too.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Relic for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.



Reviews

The lake dancing and her red lips beckoning you for a kiss....ultra romantic! Any man would be willing to pay the price in kisses! Your poetry always seems like a romantic fantasy. I so enjoy it. Lydi**

Posted 1 Year Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear Lydia. We need the sea or the great lakes near with good company. Our better days.

"Falling and falling, we shall go.
You and I,
we will find safe place where our love can be alive and well.
When I fall into your eyes and
when I free-fall into your arms.
I know you have bless me my beautiful lake muse,
with the gift of love."
Dear Coyote, I feel the fresh, cool breezes coming from Lake St. Clair as I read your poetry. Perhaps this lake inspires the muse within you to honor the beautiful lady-loves of your life and their place within it. It seems to rejuvenate you and your memories of beautiful romances, and for that, I thank it and you for sharing your wonderful poetry with us. Your poems delight me with wonderful storytelling, dialogue, imagery and with their dramatic passion. Thank you and take good care my friend.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear Annette. I need a Spring day and to visit Lake St. Clair. In Michigan, Winter is hold.. read more
Always such a depth of longing, of loving, of such a tenderness. A story you want to go on forever, endlessly breathing bliss. How deeply I appreciate your words and wonder.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.
a great duo in your music John! There is no price on love... its boundless; you portray the lake as you muse, someone who guides you to devotion.... many kisses in the poem and the need for each other...you will both pay the price of what you have...and that's pure sweet, sincere love....I love the tales you tell John, so beautiful....
Best, B

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you dear Betty. Too bad, the two separated. They are a wonderful combination of voices. I appr.. read more
Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

you're very welcome dear John!
Best, B
So lovely this remembered love. An excellent love poem form back then. This is the stuff you excel at.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Ken. I appreciate the kind words.
One more wonderful piece of poetry that has found its way from your pen to our heart and eyes. Beautifully done my friend.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Good morning Will and thank you for reading and the kind words. I do appreciate.
Excellent Work again Coyote referencing one of those Sweet Ladies from your rich and varied Past. Nicely atmospheric and very resonant ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you my friend for reading and the comment. I do appreciate.
Another wonderful story told by a master storyteller.

Winston

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you Winston. I appreciate the kind words.
I have no idea why I have issues with this one...is it the placing of a price within the moment? And if so is that what paints the entirety as you are actually revealing a deeper story within? I think it deserves a deeper read as the choice of a lake alone speaks volumes. but a lake that bears the name of St. "Poor Clare" mentioned twice..a Saint best known for her belief that being poor was a privilege as well as her association with St. Francis of Assisi who cut her hair and thus led to the separation of her wealthy family for the love of Christ. A woman whose beauty was well known even in her youth, it all seems ironic to this reader. Especially when you consider that she is the Patron saint of television and screens. You gave a name to this person as well which is quite rare in most poems of this nature. If I read it and just walked away with some understanding of perhaps an afternoon of romance and your words then yes ...a decent enough rendering but when the addition of certain clues .. the demand for payment, the lake, the request of a poem when you apparently you must have not had a new one lately as your message relays; "falling"?? Still, a wonderful read, but something tells me that there is something more as I have read your poems in the past. For now, appreciated Coyote Poetry~

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Thank you for the knowledge my friend. I live 8 miles from Lake St. Clair. I go to her often in the .. read more
Perdition

1 Year Ago

Pleasure...still wondering about this one. Just my nature I suppose. Something special about Michiga.. read more
Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Lake St. Clair is surrounded by beauty still. Still a cozy place to go. Detroit and 8 mile, trying t.. read more
hi coyote
i'm not much of a romantic, but I particularly liked these 2 lines of your poem.
" When I fall into your eyes and
when I free-fall into your arms."
cheerio carola

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Coyote Poetry

1 Year Ago

Hello dear Carola and thank your dear friend for reading and the comment.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2023
Last Updated on February 27, 2023

Author

Coyote Poetry
Coyote Poetry

MI



About
A Poet and writer who love to read and write. My pleasure is reading about the bad and good in a life. Also to honor the Poets/Writers of the past by reading their words. Remember .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Change Change

A Poem by Soren