Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by ChampangeCupcake
"

When Axel begins one of his rants, it really makes Roxas think, and yearn, yearn for the memories of his somebody. "Will you help me remember? Please?"... "Forget me never." ..."Roxas...you forgot."

"

Axel glared at his ceiling. The conversation with Roxas had gone horribly wrong. Everything he had said he been wrong. And now due to all the wrong-ness...both of their days were ruined. Roxas probably hated him now. Oh...wait. Ha. Roxas couldn't hate him! He couldn't hate anybody or anything! Perks of being a Nobody. On that note...Roxas couldn't really like anything either. Woe.

With a sigh, Axle turned over to his side, the bed creaking with the shift of weight. If Nobodies weren't supposed to feel...why did he 'feel' so uneasy about the past events? Why did he feel guilty for approaching the subject?

Axel closed his eyes and started to rub his temples.

He shouldn't be guilty. Couldn't. Maybe it was due to some sort of twisted placebo affect that he 'felt' the way he did.

While Axel had another 'philosophical moment' by contemplating his non-existence and lack of heart, a dark portal appeared in his room. Roxas stepped out, hands carefully hidden behind his back. He spotted Axel's slumped form on the bed and coughed to get his attention.

Axel, hearing the noise, looked over his shoulder, "Roxas?" he raised his eyebrows and sat up fully, facing the other Nobody.

Roxas one again looked his eyes onto the floor, "Uhm...yeah," he was too nervous to come up with a more intelligent response.

"So...what do you want?" Axel questioned, genuinely curious.

Roxas smiled uneasily, "What, I can't simply enjoy being in your presence?"

Axel chuckled and sensing the Roxas's nervousness, warmly patted the open space next to him, "Okay, seriously. What do you want?" He didn't want to sound cold, but he had been sure Roxas was going to avoid him for a while; questions needed to be answered.

Hesitantly Roxas approached the designated area and sat down, "I-Uhm...well...Here," he finished, removing his hands from behind his back. Axel blinked several times in succession.

Spotting Axel's curious expression Roxas continued to speak, "It's a flower," He stated.

Roxas flushed at Axel's 'No s**t' stare.

"It-It's called a Forget Me Not...I...oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this...I picked it for you," he stated, blush growing more furious with each word, electric eyes darting around the room, trying to find anything to land upon but Axel. Normally, Roxas didn't blush but he was holding a flower. A flower HE had picked; not bought. A picked flower he was now handing to Axel. It deserved some amount of blushing.

Axel looked at Roxas, shocked at the gesture, "For me?" A stupid question really, but Axel couldn't help asking. Roxas nodded and Axel picked up the small violet blue flower from the Nobody's tense hands.

As he twirled the fragile thing between his fingers, Roxas spoke once more, "Well...uhm, the reason for the flower..." here Roxas paused and swallowed thickly, ignoring Axel's hand gestures for him to get on with it, "Will...Holy crap, I'm not doing this..." Yet another pause. Another swallow. More rapid hand gestures from Axel.

Roxas took a gulp of air and continued, "Will you help me remember? Please?"

Axel blinked several times in Roxas's direction. That was unexpected.

Minutes ago the mood had been so tense, so...depressing. Yet here Roxas was, blushing like the girl everyone knew he was. Maybe it was Roxas who needed the tampons, talk about mood-swings.

Several seconds of nothing passed before a smile spread itself across Axel's face. Not a smirk, not a grin, a smile, "Yeah, okay..." the grin resurfaced, refusing to be ignored, "I'll be your memories."

Roxas gave a sigh of relief and scooted closer to Axel. Slowly, he wrapped his hands around Axel's neck.

Roxas placed his lips next to Axel's ear, and in a breathy whisper spoke, drawing out the words,"Thank you..."

Axel in turn pulled Roxas closer to him so the younger was sitting comfortably in his lap, "Forget me not,"

Roxas happily closed his eyes, "Forget me never."



© 2013 ChampangeCupcake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on June 3, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013
Tags: gay, romance, kingdom hearts, roxas, axel, love, boyxboy, tragedy, humor, comedy, fanfiction, akuroku


Author

ChampangeCupcake
ChampangeCupcake

About
Hey guys ;D Thanks for checking me out ;p I love writing stories (I'm sure all of us here do right? or. . at least love reading 'em!), I tend to be pretty easy-going I love to make new friends .. more..

Writing