Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by ChampangeCupcake
"

When Axel begins one of his rants, it really makes Roxas think, and yearn, yearn for the memories of his somebody. "Will you help me remember? Please?"... "Forget me never." ..."Roxas...you forgot."

"

People's faces light up in colors as the ray from the setting sun danced across the city; always setting, never rising. Cheers and yells were painfully audible in the open area where almost everyone was gathered. In the middle of it all, two people were swinging at each other with oddly shaped blue bats. One, the one currently ducking, had spiky golden hair and sun kissed skin. His clothes were mainly black and white; checkered.

Rolling, the boy gracefully swung his weapon in the direction of the other contestant. This one was small and probably not human; strange how no one noticed. Under a yellow pointed hat, a black and round face lurked. Yellow eyes glowed in comparison to the dark skin. A blue coat and yellow pants covered the rest of the body.

The cheering grew louder as the blond boy continued to land more and more blows.

In the shadows a black figured stood, hood drawn. Red haired peeked out from underneath, brightly contrasted against the dark clothing. Sullen green eyes followed the blond's movements. . The 'person' crossed their arms while taking a deep breath and let it out in a sad sigh.

Eyes still focused on the boys actions, the figure whispered, "Roxas...you forgot."

All noise ceased before Roxas's final blow.

Axel uncrossed his arms and stepped forward, "Roxas, all right! Fight, fight, fight!"

Where he had been standing before, a small crumpled flower lay.

_________________________________________

A/N: *sobs alone in the corner* W-well everyone, I hope you e-enjoyed *sniffs* this sh-short story *sniffs* as much as I e-enjoyed writing it ;-;

-cнaмpangecυpcaĸe



© 2013 ChampangeCupcake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on June 3, 2013
Last Updated on June 3, 2013
Tags: gay, romance, kingdom hearts, roxas, axel, love, boyxboy, tragedy, humor, comedy, fanfiction, akuroku


Author

ChampangeCupcake
ChampangeCupcake

About
Hey guys ;D Thanks for checking me out ;p I love writing stories (I'm sure all of us here do right? or. . at least love reading 'em!), I tend to be pretty easy-going I love to make new friends .. more..

Writing