Hey Who AM I?

Hey Who AM I?

A Chapter by CrimsonShinigami
"

Chapter 4 Let's Wrap it up

"
Blinking as I stare at the non-existent ceiling, holding Sarah, who was now crying in my arms. The moment lasted as long as it can but the phone rang and it was Rose. I picked up and made sure no noise could be heard in the background.
"Hello?" There was a moment of pause until someone answered back, "Hey, darling, how is darling doing?" Irritated by the fact that she made it sound like I'm practically married to her sends all kinds of rage to my veins. "Perfectly fine, Cecil." I heard a curse in the phone and Rose saying I told you so with a person gagging in it too.
"What do you want?" Rose gave out a sigh and she said.
"I heard you're playing in your own game in two days. What in the name of hell were you thinking?"
"Well, I was thinking that playing and watching are two separate things. Might as well make some adrenaline while I still have the chance." I said those words I can hear Rose pouting on the other end of the line. "Come on, Lycus, you made Rose all sad. She became all childish and killed our target already. Besides she wants to meet at 6 because she feels like it's the last time she will ever see you again."
"Are you saying I'm going to die when I play my own game I created."
"............................................"
"I take that moment of silence as a yes, then I will see you at 6, bye."
"Wait, Lycus, hold on a-" I immediately hung up after that. I looked over at the screen and the game was finished also the feedback on it was off the charts as expected. I went to send the invitations when they called Sarah and I hit the enter button. As Sarah was talking on the phone I walked out of the room and into the "White Room" where the winners weren't there yet. I put on a mask and a crown to make sure I can't be recognized. Wearing the black suit just makes me remember that I wore this at the funeral nothing but all black. Just remembering about it remembers my day of how this whole game started. My phone buzzes with the invitation. As that happens footsteps echoing in the room gradually get louder and all open the door and I am ready. 
"Congratulations on winning DeathRow! What would you 4 murderers want here?" It seems a pair of partners and the other two were solos. "Well, if you guys have some time, let's chat and have tea or whatever you youngsters do these days?" I spread my hands at the table. The 4 chairs facing me and they all looked at each other and nodded. I smile at their little plan and did nothing because I know it wouldn't work. The big solo dude asked the question first.
"You promised to have anything right?"
"There are to a certain limit I can make happen like telling you where your family went after you went to jail, Charlie. As a matter of fact, I can tell you all about why your parents abandoned you. Now please tell me what do you desire."
Watching his face as he goes pale, it seems I crushed something traumatic but it's worth it. I can't have myself dying here when I have a game coming up. Charlie was back to himself when the partner group told him to stick to the plan. Just watching them struggle always put me on a good mood. Charlie responded once again but his voice had more confidence in it.
"My demand is that you take off that mask and show yourself for the coward you truly are." I raised my hand from the spot and threw a knife just scratching his cheek as it starts to bleed. I smiled to see a reaction out of them. They started to panic at first but I responded to his demand.
"Sorry, my hand slipped please forgive me but I am not a coward however I did say I have a certain limit to the demands you say. Also the reason why I don't take off the mask is that I am bounded to rules that must never be broken ever again." Charlie grabbed the knife out of rage and started to head towards me when the pair of partners stopped him and the solo girl took the knife. She stared at it with a strong intent. I who is amazed started to clap as I got out of the chair and headed towards them.
"Well done a job well done indeed Princess wait scratch that oh thy lovely as always Ein." She quickly glanced at the others who were with disbelief but I had so much more fun so I continued. "How about we talk about the lovely couple couple over there. Give them an around of applause everyone you see you guys are guests here in the finale. I know all of you and yes, you know me as well. Now I ask who am I?"
"The psycho b*****d that makes us kill in order to achieve our goals" says the Charlie wow he has a vein that's about to explode. "Sorry, but it's incorrect I gave you clues throughout this whole game. Wait, did you guys throw out the winnings already. I am saddened to see so little faith in my pets."
"Shut up" shouted the man with the partner left alive. "My my, quite the mouth you got there when you and I both know that you yourself is a scared little boy who couldn't go against his parents dear Angel." Watching him flinch made the audience whisper in my earpiece. "Back to the original question. WHO. AM. I." "The mastermind of this game that seeks pleasure in others pains and sacrifice" 
"Sadly honey you are wrong but also almost correct. I am the mastermind but I don't seek pleasure. I give it to others, Ein. You see this isn't for my amusement but it's for everyone else who is watching this right now. Of course the police can't suspect a thing now could they. I regret this but you have a wish I presume. What is it?" 
"What is you name and I want to play this game again." 
"Done, deal my name is Dedrose at your service, my dear." The people behind her amazed at my submission let down their guard which was perfect. "Now my dear couple your answer awaits." I bowed down just to follow their schemey plan. Just waiting for them to move and make wishes. My earpiece told me to run but I know better because I knew their plan from the very start. They gathered around me and I looked around only to see that they had weapons but I have something even better. They all came at once and I jumped pretending they got me but they haven't. When I landed I just walked to my chair as the players looked at the torn clothes. When they noticed me I was half pasted the room standing right there and as they chased me I walked to my chair. They all hit the bulletproof glass made with 15cm of hardened plastic.
"I feel betrayed by all of you. Seriously four against one is not fair but I will still take your request to the best of my abilities. Let's go with the couple of Angel and Sue shall we?" Angel started first and said. "YOu played a game before all this haven't you?" 
"Hmmm unfortunately I can not give you an answer to this one because well let's hope for the best it doesn't come to that. Sue you are up." Sue kept opening her mouth then closing it, she repeated this for a while as if she was changing her answers. Just listening to the eager people waiting for her answer was just agonizing. I looked at my right and the clock said 5"12 p.m. When she finally said something, Rose busted right in well of course in disguise because she is "Thousand Faces." She walked right up to mo with red puffy eyes and I stated. "You've been crying this whole time haven't you?" Just touching her makes me remember my oath to love her and only her. Whispering in her ear saying that my name is Dedrose but she didn't care. She just hugged me crying some more. Sue coughed and our attention went to her only to forget where I was. Sue responded.
"Um, I think I was about to answer your question."
"Oh yes continue please amuse your theoretical phrase of who am I? I love to hear it and so does, Rin."
"You're a person who has no reason to live anymore and this is the only time you feel alive again. You think you are a king and we the participants are the low ones dancing around your palm." Rose started to laugh uncontrollably so much she started to cry. Rose answered for me. "You're wrong so wrong I could have killed you for an offense to my darling. You see Dedrose here is forced to play this game for my amusement."
"Enough, Rin, if she got the answer wrong so be it no need to correct her or anything like that. It just shows that this game still needs to fix a few more bugs."
"Dedrose, why are you so cold to me. What did I ever do to you." I ignored the question and stood up from my chair. Looking at the winners I hope for the best. I patted Rose on the head to reassure her about everything. "Well, I got 3 demands left from Charlie, Angel and Sue. Miss Ein if you don't mind you completed your task and can exit out the door to your right."Ein just nodded and slowly walked to the exit touching the glass on her way out. Charlie had to do something unreasonable an ran to the exit. I gestured my hand to push him away but he got tangled in the strings. Dragging him back further and further back to the other players. "Now your demands please I won't ask again." Just watching them fiddling with their  thumbs and the watches that were once on them just made my patience grow worse. Of course, Angel and Sue wants a normal life and erase their names from the criminal system it's enough to handle but Charlie demands me to take off my mask. Well the fun fact was when they took him to the containment center and made sure he plays the next game. I walked into the changing rooms and Rose was sitting there waiting for me.
"Rose, you shouldn't have done that you know." Rose looked confused and then blushed. "I only wanted to talk what are you thinking you perv." I thought about it for a minute and I remembered that we were in the changing room. "Th-that's not w-what I-I meant you know the thing. The thing at at the 'White Room.' You barging in and stuff." Whispering the last sentence made it really embarrassing to look at Rose in the eye. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-it wasn't professional at all you to show weakness." She smiled like the devil taking over as that happened she walked over to me. She put her hands on my face and made me look at her brown with a hint of orange in her eyes. Simply beautiful with her black hair and pale skin. Just entangling myself deeper and deeper in her web. "Come on, the others are waiting for us." so Rose says and gives me a quick kiss as we get home.
Walking hand in hand with Rose was always my favorite as per the many days waiting for Rose to come back from her game called "Doubt." People who are involved in a case-closed murder but did not find the reason why the killer wasn't caught or had the wrong perpetrator. They stay in their killing each other and every single one dies and their truth is revealed to the others. Her game was much more simple than mine. I give out pieces of my past and tell them WHO. AM. I. I always wanted to ask myself that if I was really sick or something like that. Every single game fails as I gather more and more questions for myself and how Rose found me. I wonder about many things but are they worth putting it into a game. Sarah has a normal life far from me, Rose and Cecil are doing. She is attending High School, friends, a life I must never mingle in. 
"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Rose just standing there, waiting for an answer to be said by me. "Just thinking about everything. Who I am, what purpose does my game propose, how you found me and why does my love for you grow by each second I am with you." Rose smiling answered as she ran up the stairs leading to the city of lights.
"You are mine and I am yours two perfect beings meant for each other. I knew you were different from the minute I came across your file at the psych ward. I loved you longer than your family started to fear you." With that we reached home and Cecil was just playing games with Sarah and 2 two close guys in black.


© 2015 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
Please excuse the grammar and other stuff
hope you like it
sorry if it is too long but i had so many ideas in my head
opinions are great too

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 14, 2015


Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing