"Family Meeting"

"Family Meeting"

A Chapter by CrimsonShinigami
"

Who is playing Mastermind in DeathRow?

"
Everyone was looking at each other with the intent to kill. I had to do something about it but nothing could keep them off on the rules of the game. Rose couldn't pass off the opportunity to be working superior to me. Watching my every move to see if I would show my weakness. Cecil only wants to see me crumble in fear and break the never ending loss of satisfaction on her own hands. Sarah is what I fear the most you see sometimes she is there but her mind is elsewhere. She is trapped somewhere deep down screaming for help. All I know is 7 years ago the innocent sister I had known was gone through a mass murder change when we played that game. I decided to suggest an opinion to see how they would react so I did. 
"Hey, why don't I just be the mastermind of my own game. It's very fair you know previous players are going to suspect something out of the ordinary is Dedrose is what you call it oh yes a WOMAN."
"Are you implying that women can't rule your game or you don't want to leak out a precious secret of yours now can't you."
"I have no need for you to be prying into my business now would you."
"Do you know how many times we sped up our game just to have free time. Wait, Rose wants to see you as soon as she can."
"Well, it's not my problem. We call each other everyday. So why speed up a game knowing no one is going to catch you." Sarah cut us all from talking to each other when she slammed her hands on the table. " Everyone should just shut up and listen to themselves." Just laugh it off led to no where but I was saved by my phone just before I got myself chewed out there. I thought I felt a tug on my sleeve but there was no one there. I exited the room and picked up the phone.
"Hello, what is it you want?"
"We have the updates on Charlie."
"Can I hear it then?"
"Yes sir, it seems that he played this "Doubt" game before."
"Ho~, that sounds interesting."
"Apparently, Rose slipped up and mentioned your game in terms of the finale."
"That's alright, just make a better background check on all of the players again."
"Yes, sir, I understand I'll do a firm background check on all of the players again but do you want me to background check on you?" I paused for a second."
'No, don't do it. Just don't. Read it and you die."
"I understand I won't. We have your partner would you like to know her name.?"
"Yes"
"Cydney Bunbuns."
"That name is weird."
".........Sorry."
"I'm going now." I hung up the phone was the only thing that I could do. Re-entering the silent room made it more harder to talk. It seems that they had decided on the master already."
"So? Who's it?" They all glared at Rose who was smiling innocently towards me. I then thought of crudes we have lots to talk about then. I can see it in Rose's eyes that she says Let's go on a date tomorrow. Just you and me no one else I promise. I nodded and everyone was confused. I just headed to my room and went over things in my head. Flashes back and fourth. It's easy, Lycus, here just touch it. No one has to know. I love you so let's do it again someday.


© 2015 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
Opinions please hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on February 13, 2015
Last Updated on February 13, 2015


Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing