Long Long Ago Kill Them All

Long Long Ago Kill Them All

A Chapter by CrimsonShinigami
"

The start of myself changing in the tragedy

"
I am running because I am late for my school trip. My mommy took a really long time to drive me to school. I look around the school to spot my class a mates but they disappeared. I look all over the place up and around until my own name was on the ceiling for everyone to hear. It said "Lycus Blankruz, please come to the office please." I thought oh no they got the principal to find and catch me I have to hurry. Though I was caught by Mr. Garibaldy okay it wasn't his name but he is bald with a tattoo of a G. Being dragged all over the school is very embarrassing to myself. Walking to the loading area makes me have chills down my spine. My classmates are already there talking around the spot. Couple hours later we made it to the special place that everyone was happy about. That moment was really really nice for me and for everyone else. We stopped at a huge building made of mirrors so you could see the sky instead of inside.
Walking with my friends to see rare and interesting things made my mind go bang. I learn so many things the pretty women in blue told us about. My friends giggled as I was at an awe. I teased them about all kinds of things, that was when I saw a girl all alone when it was snack time. I walked up to her out of curiosity so make talking.
"Hello, are you with this class trip too?" She looked at me with nothing on her face. I didn't know what to do but to put a smile on her face/ I want to make her laugh but she didn't. I got all sad and returned to my friends and returned to my friends. I keep looking back to see her and tell myself one last time over and over again. Each time I look back the more sad I get before I could go again snack time was over and I was taken back to the other things I did. When everything at the field trip was over everyone was waiting at the huge gate. I looked around for the long yellow bus that said Bus A 190. That was when that place broke. The roof was falling on the class as they were running outside. Though the adults didn't care about them they pulled the kids behind and made way for themselves but it was to late. The floor covered in trapping us from the rest of the world.
When I wake up people were crying, gasping, screaming, panicking and running around of course. I touched my eyes because something was blocking it. I felt something rough, slimy, warm and felt both dry and something else. That's when I found out I had no right eye at all. Looking around half of the place around me was bad and I finally realize I was on bodies of not moving people. When all I was thinking about was everything I was stopped by the lonely girl and she placed her finger on her mouth to be quiet. After that she was walking away and I went to follow her. We walk for a very long time passing every red person or was it bloody I don't remember. The exit's were all gone and only the ceiling was our ray of hope or so I call it. As we walked around I tried making small talk with her.
"Hey." No answer she just kept walking. "Hey" Nothing out of normal either. "HEY YOU, I'm talking here." My words was bouncing all over the place. People started staring at us and she just walked off some more. I didn't want to stay with her so I ran off to look for my friends. Little did I know was that it was the beginning of the starving day or was it the madness that drove me to change.


© 2015 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on March 16, 2015
Last Updated on March 16, 2015


Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing