No Choice but to Obey

No Choice but to Obey

A Chapter by CrimsonShinigami
"

You were there weren't you Rose Why were you there?

"
"Hey, Suicido's here just in time to have a major lecture from there guys." Cecil pointing at the 2 men.
"I'm not going to die Cecil but you should gladly take their place for them won't you now." Glaring at Cecil like the "wolf" vs. the tiger in the hunting party. Rose broke it up by touching me and leading me to my room, As we entered Cecil was smiling away as she walked towards Sarah. I looked around my room and started.
"I wonder how long you've been gone enough for me to not remember our good times together anymore." I walked towards my desk and opened the drawer where my files are all there, every single detail down to the last drop of me. Rose hugs me from behind and responds. 
"You don't have to do this you know. Don't leave me alone again, wolf."
"Wait what do you mean by, wolf. You know something about me don't you, Rose."
"You said you won't go digging anymore."
"I want to find the truth. I have this this tick that I need to control, Rose. Don't you get it, I have to kill again this time without your teachings. I love you, Rose but my love wants to kill and I'm afraid you'll let me because you love me too." Never noticing that I was crying and trembling being able to recognize who I am just sends more pain to my mind. I remember a photo of a burning building and a hand.
"Don't worry, wolf, everything's alright. Once we get out of this, we'll be separated but not for long. Go back to your family and I'll come back as soon as you are in trouble. I love you, wolf." Those burning flames passes by her eyes but she cries while everyone else is screaming burning what is wrong.
"Rose you you were there. The building. Wait building? What building was it? There was fire and and you. You kept calling me Wolf." Rose just let me on the bed to stop panicking and she didn't say anything either. We sat there until she said something.
"I always love you, Wolf or Lycus doesn't matter but since you swore to obey me don't ask anything about this ever. Nor can you say this to anyone." 
"Well, I guess I have no choice but to obey." I smiled and Rose was relieved and her eyes still had a hint of flames in them. She kissed me for our stamp of promise and that was it we left and Cecil was still playing games with Sarah. The two men were getting a little too comfortable with themselves.
"I think it's time to discuss who is controlling DeathRow in two days." We all looked at each other in silence


© 2015 CrimsonShinigami


Author's Note

CrimsonShinigami
Opinions please
Hope you enjoy it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 12, 2015
Last Updated on February 12, 2015


Author

CrimsonShinigami
CrimsonShinigami

Edmonton, Canada



About
I like writing poems and stories but I never had the chance to show others they may not be as good as others but I tried my best. I enjoy reading books that have a good story plot. I hate quiet room.. more..

Writing