man to man chat

man to man chat

A Chapter by Ari and Sylph

Conan's Perspective
    "You love her, don't you." Val stated, while nonchalantly skimming through a book in the library we had found each other inside. It took me a moment to realize it was Aeon he was talking about -- it was a statement, not a question. I didn't neccesarily answer, but nodded and bowed my head to look at the floor. I could sense there was going to be a talk from an Angel here.
    "I can tell." he stated again, closing the book he had and setting it back onto the shelf.
    "You... can... tell?" I asked, confused. Most people say I have unreadable emotions.
    "I've been there, Sir Blackwood. Every man is different when it comes to most situations, but this... this is Aeon. Once you see her, she's the only one you see." he said, as if remembering an out of reach dream. "You'll feel like you'll never want to leave. You hope you'll never have to."
    "I hope I don't sound rude, Valentine, but... If you loved her that much... why did you leave her?" I said quietly. When Aeon told me what she could of her side of the story, I could see that she was close to tears.
    "I... I had to." Val answered, pain in his words. I looked up to see that this pain had dug deep into his soul and would eventually eat him alive if it didn't go away.
    "Why?" I asked, then realizing I shouldn't have asked.
    "I... can't say. But, like every guy that Aeon has ever known, I didn't want to leave.... But I had to."
    "I'm sorry." I said, lowering my head again.
    "No... It was fate's way of making way for you. You're the one that she needs. You were made for her."
    "Is that so?" I said, not understanding how we even got onto this topic in the first place anymore.
    "Just promise me something, Conan."
    "What's that?"
    "Don't hurt her like I had to. She's gone through too much as it is."
    "I don't suppose I'll try, Valentine." I said, thinking that his favor was quite a Unique one to ask-- And I've done a lot of favors.



© 2010 Ari and Sylph


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

We're gonna need to make this chapter a little bigger, Sylph.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 18, 2010
Last Updated on August 18, 2010


Author

Ari and Sylph
Ari and Sylph

not gonna tell ya!! ^_^



About
Ari: First of all, my name is pronounced Ah-ree. I'm a poet, an artist(mainly manga) a composer and my favorite type of writing is fantasy. Being a famous writer has been my dream ever since I could.. more..

Writing
Ryde Ryde

A Book by Ari and Sylph