The Prediction (Future)

The Prediction (Future)

A Chapter by Charles R. Ciminokii
"

Now you can see how Rock has came to be how it is today, from the blues inspired innovation that Chuck Berry came up with in the 50�s to the crazy, drug induced songs of Psychedelic-rock, into the distorted and natural styles we see today. Each strand has

"

The Prediction
(Future)


That is what you see for rock as of right now. In my prediction as to where the future may lead there are two paths.


A) You see the new genres of Emo, Screamo, and Hardcore fade out as the music becomes a blur of distortion and ambiance. As that goes on, the other side you will see the experimentation that is not completely seen on the Alternative Indy scene as it becomes more mature and intellectual. Indy will be more experimental and accepting more distortion in their sounds as the heavier New Wave genres fall out.

B) The less developed styles of music will begin to fade out as Hardcore begins to reconstitute aspects of more developed genres such as Jazz and Classical along with becoming softer in a style that will still have the same deep ends that Heavy Music has always displayed. A rise will still come out of the Alternative Indy scene developing a lot of the same aspects that was noted in the first theory and will inherit some of the distorted aspects of metal as musicians build into cross genres.


That is what I feel will happen with Rock in the future, but the only way to find out what really will happen is to sit back, experience it, and watch.

Now you can see how Rock has came to be how it is today, from the blues inspired innovation that Chuck Berry came up with in the 50’s to the crazy, drug induced songs of Psychedelic-rock, into the distorted and natural styles we see today. Each strand has had its own unique birth and father. And the best thing about it all is… it will continue to grow for years to come.



© 2009 Charles R. Ciminokii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this! You seriously need to get it published, this explains so much!

I feel like I'm more music-savvy now :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on January 8, 2009


Author

Charles R. Ciminokii
Charles R. Ciminokii

I sleep on park benches in, KY



About
Who am I? Well thats a story within its self to be honest with you. Who I am isn't truly as important as to what I want to do, correct? I am an aspiring renaissance man in which I am not just a writer.. more..

Writing