Alessandra

Alessandra

A Chapter by LuvWriting

I’ve lived my whole life next door to my cousin. He’s the same age as me, only a few months older. Our family was one of those ones where our mothers were sisters and our fathers were brothers. Weird right? Our fathers both work in the CIA. Our moms? Well, mine runs a newspaper company and his works as a teacher in high school. Our moms came from Spain, that’s why we both had Hispanic names. Our fathers however, they came from Montana. I know. Double weird.
I can’t ever remember a time not being close to my cousin. We would sleep in the same bed on nights when my parents weren’t home. We would create forts in our shared backyard, and hid there for days, only venturing out into the yard for food and at night (we were too scared to stay out there at night). Our dads even built a tree house for us. We still used it, even when we out grew the forts and make believe games. Andre was like my brother. We were both only children, so it was no surprise that we sought out each other so often.
In Junior High we were still close. He would hang with his friends and me mine, but whenever we passed each other we would give a high five and smile. He was ‘the man’ of the guys and I was ‘the girl’ of the girls. Together, we kinda ruled the school. Every now and then, when we felt mischievous, we would start talking to each other in Spanish. We know no one else at our table understood us as we spoke fast and fluent. No one, that is, other than his best friend, and my crush, Dean.
Dean had come into our lives when we were about 6. He moved in a few houses down the street and he and Andre hit it off. Together, Andre and I taught him fluent Spanish so he could understand us when we talked to each other.
Andre and Dean ruled over the guys together. Even though they were polar opposites, they were like brothers. Andre, with his Hispanic background, his dark black curly hair, and his tan skin, was like a Hispanic hottie to most girls. Dean on the other hand, was golden tan, his tousled dirty blond hair, and his striking green eyes, was a god to the girls. They all went after the pair of them.
When high school came, we tackled it together. The first day of Freshman year is where my story starts.


© 2011 LuvWriting


Author's Note

LuvWriting
Got to read the chapters in order please.
1st chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on May 21, 2011


Author

LuvWriting
LuvWriting

Tampa, FL



About
I am Sophomore in High School who loves to write and create stories. I am a military brat so I have learned a lot of things by moving around. I love riding horses and I do crew(which I dont love very .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by LuvWriting