Andre

Andre

A Chapter by LuvWriting
"

first chapter in Andre's point of view.

"
My Uncle and my father had joined the search for Alice. They had the FBI, the police in our state and the police in the states next door on the look out for the guy that Taylor had described when she could remember. It had been a week since Alice had gone missing. The police have filed it as a kidnapping.
I went to the hospital at least once a day to see Taylor. She had some massive head trauma from the blow she received from the man. When she first woke up that day, she couldn’t see. Now she had regained the eye sight in one eye, but the doctors thought she wouldn’t regain the sight in the other one ever again.

Dean was a wreck. He blamed himself for Alice’s kidnapping and Taylor’s beating. He said that none of this would have happened if we had insisted on walking with them to the bathroom.
Whenever he didn’t have something to do, he would start pacing. He threw himself into work and football. Trying to get over the guilt that he felt. I tried again and again to tell him it wasn’t his fault. He just wouldn’t listen.


© 2011 LuvWriting


Author's Note

LuvWriting
got to read in order.
7th chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on May 21, 2011


Author

LuvWriting
LuvWriting

Tampa, FL



About
I am Sophomore in High School who loves to write and create stories. I am a military brat so I have learned a lot of things by moving around. I love riding horses and I do crew(which I dont love very .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by LuvWriting