Dean

Dean

A Chapter by LuvWriting

Andre and I were waiting for Alice and Taylor to get back from the bathroom. It seemed like forever. I started pacing around the half hour mark. Andre sighed and got up from the chair.
“Let’s go. If we wait any longer you’re going to have an anxiety attack.”
We packed up everything and trekked over to the bathroom. Andre was a bit ahead of me, I held most of the load. He disappeared as he rounded the corner. Next thing I hear is Andre shouting Taylor’s name. I drop everything and run.
There in a puddle of blood is Taylor. Andre is kneeling beside her, checking for signs of life. I look around, trying to find Alice. But I don’t see any sign of her.
Taylor moaned and Andre pulled her into his lap.
“Alice. Where’s Alice?” She groaned.
“I don’t know sweetie. What happened?” Andre asked softly. He looked up at me and motioned with his free hand. “Call 911” he mouthed.
I nodded and pulled out my phone.
“I-I don’t really know what happened. I came out of the bathroom, and Alice was laying on the floor unconscious. I ran to her, but then a man walked into the bathroom and when he saw me he grabbed a bar and hit me. That’s all I remember.” Taylor groaned again and put a hand to her head. “Owww.”
“Shhh” Andre cooed and softly checked her head.
After a few minutes, we heard the sirens coming towards us. The ambulance arrived and paramedics rushed in to help Taylor. Andre and I left her in their care and went out to talk to the police.
We told them how we found Taylor and what she had said about Alice. I gave them a description and a picture of Alice. They told us they would put out a Missing Persons report right away.
My mind was buzzing. Where was Alice?


© 2011 LuvWriting


Author's Note

LuvWriting
got to read in order.
5th chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on May 21, 2011


Author

LuvWriting
LuvWriting

Tampa, FL



About
I am Sophomore in High School who loves to write and create stories. I am a military brat so I have learned a lot of things by moving around. I love riding horses and I do crew(which I dont love very .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by LuvWriting