Dean

Dean

A Chapter by LuvWriting

It has been over a month since I last saw Alice. The pain in my chest is now just a dull throb. I knew she was still alive. Somehow I just knew. But I have no idea where she was. Every time someone mentioned her name, the throb would become a sharp pain.

I got a job at the (insert job that requires work). It kept my mind on the job and kept my body working off the stress of my worry.

As the summer’s end was drawing near, I dreaded going back to school, where everyone would be talking about Alice’s disappearance.

Her father and uncle still hadn’t given up on the search and were now going nation wide with their search. Her father would be going onto CNN news to tell everyone to keep an eye out for her. They would also be offering a reward for any information that proved correct.

The FBI had been looking through traffic cameras and ATM camera, but they couldn’t find anyone who matched Taylor’s description.

I had taken up going to Church every Sunday again. I think it kept my faith alive. But now, well, lets just say my hope is starting to dwindle.



© 2011 LuvWriting


Author's Note

LuvWriting
I LOVE DEAN! -writer's friend who helped name this hot boy. <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 21, 2011
Last Updated on May 21, 2011


Author

LuvWriting
LuvWriting

Tampa, FL



About
I am Sophomore in High School who loves to write and create stories. I am a military brat so I have learned a lot of things by moving around. I love riding horses and I do crew(which I dont love very .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by LuvWriting