Complicated

Complicated

A Chapter by Cool Girl
"

Why is life so complicated?

"
Dear world,

I don't understand why life is so complicated. All I ever wanted was for it to be simple. Simplicity is different from taking the easy way out. I suppose that we all have to go through hard things. If we didn't, we'd never fully appreciate the good times. But why do I always feel upset? Life is like a multiple choice question, but whichever answer you choose, at least one person will not be satisfied.

Please help me to understand..

Yours truly,

Alessandra


© 2015 Cool Girl


Author's Note

Cool Girl
... Thanks for reading :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah, none of really understands why life has to be so complicated and if you ever figure it out, write a book and you will be rich :)...and you are so wise, Alessandra: we need the hard times to balance the good... but, if we continue to try to please everyone on that multiple choice list, then I am afraid we will always let someone down, because we cannot please them all... in life we must start with ourselves and the things we have control over... if we have anything left we can do it one person at a time :)... maybe the world will answer you back before you pass from this world, but don't wait...live life now and don't worry about what others say...be yourself!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much, Thomas. You have always been a wonderful friend :)
....................

8 Years Ago

no problem, Alessandra...it's my pleasure!
Well, if people wont be happy for you, then to hell with people, and choose whats best for you. If they keep tellin you what to do, or keep sayin that a choice you made is wrong(even when its not) then forget em, and do what you think is best for you. If you always let others tell you what to do, and how to do it, and always look at things so others will be happy, then you eventually go crazy. Well, not crazy, but your happiness will be far away.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thanks :) :)
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Don't mention it :) i love you sis.
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Love you too! For always :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2015
Last Updated on July 12, 2015
Tags: complicated, life, people, satisfaction


Author

Cool Girl
Cool Girl

somewhere over the rainbow



About
Hey everyone! I'm Cool Girl, and I love writing! My obsessions: Coffee, Coffee Ice cream, more coffee, SPRINKLES, reading, writing, singing, playing piano, and talking :) haha Other stuff: I cur.. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Poem by Cool Girl