Chasing

Chasing

A Chapter by Cool Girl
"

I love him, but can no longer chase.

"
Dear world,

I'm done chasing him around and trying to make him happy. Yes, I broke his heart a few months ago, but I just cannot deal with his pain anymore. It is destroying my soul and crushing my happiness. He still loves me, but I only think of him as a friend now. It's hard, it truly is, to lose him at this time. You do not understand that he was my best and only friend. I could tell him anything in the whole wide world. The problem is, that we were both too sensitive. He couldn't deal with my depression and I couldn't deal with his anger. This is what created a hole between us. I do still care for him, but not in the way he wants. I've tried to tell him, but he will not listen. He is not satisfied. He will never be completely satisfied. I only wish that he could be happy once again. I only wish that I was able to love him once more, but I know that I cannot. Love is not when you force yourself to feel for someone in a strong passionate way just because that's how they feel for you. I am sorry, world. I am sorry for bothering you and causing you sadness. But world, I need you now.

Please, help me to move on...

Sincerely yours,

Alessandra


© 2015 Cool Girl


Author's Note

Cool Girl

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This one i can relate to. Its bloody impossible to force yourself to love someone when you don't. Nobody can controll love. Its the best, greatest, most beautiful, and also crazy feelin, that is just out of controll. I know it all too well. I've got a boyfriend, i love him, but unfortunately i can't be together with him, and now i've got another boy(he's on here as "A Writer") who's all over me... point is that when you don't love someone, then, no matter how that person loves you, that still can't force you to love him the way he loves you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A writer

8 Years Ago

Just one more, and I will stop posting them. Please, just let me post a poem on your profile, and th.. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Okay...one LAST one, and NO more.
A writer

8 Years Ago

Thank you thank you thank you :)



Reviews

Love comes in different forms and love for a friend is not love for someone you want to share your life with... some people have trouble letting go but that cannot prevent us from moving forward...all we can do is offer friendship but even this must be severed if the other continues to hold on to something that is not there... you have said it all now and if the other person can't move forward then it's their battle to face, not yours... again, your letter demonstrates your wisdom... nicely-done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Good advice! Thank you :)
It's hard to find what you truly need in this world. Ultimately, fulfillment has to come from yourself. It has to be something nobody else can take away from you. In my case, it's writing... I don't really have friends in the real world, so I create imaginary ones and write about them.
You're blessed with real friends, and that's something to be glad for. I hope he finds the fulfillment he needs.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much :) you've helped a lot
This one i can relate to. Its bloody impossible to force yourself to love someone when you don't. Nobody can controll love. Its the best, greatest, most beautiful, and also crazy feelin, that is just out of controll. I know it all too well. I've got a boyfriend, i love him, but unfortunately i can't be together with him, and now i've got another boy(he's on here as "A Writer") who's all over me... point is that when you don't love someone, then, no matter how that person loves you, that still can't force you to love him the way he loves you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A writer

8 Years Ago

Just one more, and I will stop posting them. Please, just let me post a poem on your profile, and th.. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Okay...one LAST one, and NO more.
A writer

8 Years Ago

Thank you thank you thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2015
Last Updated on July 12, 2015
Tags: Love, sadness, heartbreak


Author

Cool Girl
Cool Girl

somewhere over the rainbow



About
Hey everyone! I'm Cool Girl, and I love writing! My obsessions: Coffee, Coffee Ice cream, more coffee, SPRINKLES, reading, writing, singing, playing piano, and talking :) haha Other stuff: I cur.. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Poem by Cool Girl