Drifting Apart

Drifting Apart

A Chapter by Cool Girl
"

When will I come back to the dock?

"
Dear world,

Your beauty is a wonderful thing. It makes us happy and joyful. You are full of many wonders that leave us with thoughts and theories. But as everything does, you have a cruel side as well. Like a head..with many faces, you have many parts. Drifting apart from someone you love can happen often in this world. This is a cruel thing shown by your cruel side. It is an evil feeling, though it makes you realize how much you truly love that person. The missing feeling gets stronger and stronger, you long to be close again. I have felt this way with my own brother, one of my closest companions. It's hard.. We used to talk every single day for hours and hours, but all became different. The simple "How are you?" that used to open the door to a long conversation turned into something said when nothing else came to mind. It was like we didn't know how to talk or what to talk about anymore. It was scary and frustrating. So slowly, and sadly, we began to drift apart. It was weird because I still loved him with all my heart, and I still cared. Just this morning, we have begun to come back together again, but I will never forget the feeling. Drifting from someone is something that I despise, but I know that it will happen again soon.

Please..help me to find my way back to the shore.

Sincerely yours,

Alessandra


© 2015 Cool Girl


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Cool Girl
Anything?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So its finally up. :) Nice, and hey, no worries, i'm here to help us be where we were. :) brother and sister. For life :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Lol. Thats good :) and... Awwwww... You're the best sister ever :-) i love you soooooo much
Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Love you too :)
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

:-) :-)
Honest, raw and toughing... a plea to the world to help you find your way back to where it was you were with your brother... perhaps a pleas to bring you back to where you were with others...

These are very interesting writes you have created, Alessandra... such deep thoughts from such a young pen... you must be an old soul!!

Here's a wish for the world to send winds that help you back to shore... where I came from we say: Long May Your Big Gib Draw....which means may your largest sail always find the strongest winds and may you always safely reach where it is you are going :D

Posted 8 Years Ago


Cool Girl

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Thomas. Many say that my thoughts are always deep for someone so young. That is a wise sa.. read more
....................

8 Years Ago

You are welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2015
Last Updated on July 13, 2015
Tags: Love, separation, drifting


Author

Cool Girl
Cool Girl

somewhere over the rainbow



About
Hey everyone! I'm Cool Girl, and I love writing! My obsessions: Coffee, Coffee Ice cream, more coffee, SPRINKLES, reading, writing, singing, playing piano, and talking :) haha Other stuff: I cur.. more..

Writing
The Writer The Writer

A Poem by Cool Girl