I DONT WANNA!!

I DONT WANNA!!

A Chapter by Sangeetha
"

remember how when we were kids and we hated moms food and we gave her a hard time feeding us ? well this story is about exactly that.

"

I DON’T WANNA!!!       By Sangeetha


As I’m up in my room watching “Bear in the Big Blue House” on my I pad, I can hear mommy calling me from downstairs.


“Billy! Food’s ready! Come and eat before it gets cold”


“OK mommy! Im coming.”


But I don’t come down; I’m still watching bear host a sleepover.


“Billy! I told you to come down 5 minutes ago, quickly!!”


But I know better, its literally only been 10 seconds since she called me.


“OK! Mom I’m coming…and it hasn’t even been 5 minutes yet can’t you just wait awhile?” I whine to her. So I trod downstairs jumping down each step with both my feet. Mommy doesn’t like it when I do that, she’s scared ill break the stairs or something. But how could I? I’m only like what 5kg? And I can’t not come down the stairs that way I’m too short!


I walk into the kitchen thinking that mommy made chicken for lunch because the house smells sooo yummy right? Wrong! Its broccoli soup…again. Which I don’t mind, it’s the lack of flavour that I mind. Mommy also has this other fear of MSG; she keeps saying that if I eat too much salty food I’ll get bloated like a balloon. But I’ve eaten potato chips like hundred’s of times and nothing happened!


So I go to the chair and I wait for mommy to carry me onto my stool and I skooched my but in. Then she brings the tasteless soup in my favorite Barney bowl with my aeroplane spoon. Suddenly I’m too full to eat.


“But Mommy I don’t wanna eat, Im not hungry”


“Is it really because you’re not hungry or is it that you don’t like the food?” well when she puts it like that how could I lie?


“ both.” So I take the aeroplane spoon and I start tapping the soup and I like the splashy sound that it makes. Then I also like to pretend like my plane crashed into a yucky green swamp.


“ tap tap, tapaty tap….eeeeyoorr…ahh! we’re gonna crash ahhh!! And bloooshh!!, oh no the swamp is stuffing my mouth ahh…gulp gulp gulp”


“Billy don’t play with your food”


“But mommy, I wanna!!” I complain again.


“OK sweetie, come mommy will feed you”


“yay!”. Urghh I hate it when she tricks me into eating with her, “Ill feed you baby” trick. Humph


“Open wide here comes the plane”


“ahhh” I open my mouth...Then I jump down from my stool and run into the living room, mommy chasing after me. Than she does the unspeakable…she distracted me again. This time, with TV!


“GASP!! BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE..YAAAY!!”


“here, you can watch while you eat” and I eat the broccoli soup without my eyes ever leaving bear.

And so, that’s how it is pretty much every day at my house at lunch time. Me eating mommy’s food with the TV on.

 



© 2016 Sangeetha


Author's Note

Sangeetha
hope you'll laugh your heads off with this one i remember how i tried to escape tasteless porridge all the time so i hope you enjoy a little warm memory once again. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

hahahaha.... wooohooo.... love love love it... hey sis you should keep writing such chapters... this was fun to read and it totally reminded the childhood memories... i really loved your effort... you are doing a fabulous job to make the reader feel and enjoy his childhood once again.... full ratings....

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

but i suppose it does...
Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

hmmmmmmmmm????
Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

hmmmm?? what? you know its true.



Reviews

hahahaha.... wooohooo.... love love love it... hey sis you should keep writing such chapters... this was fun to read and it totally reminded the childhood memories... i really loved your effort... you are doing a fabulous job to make the reader feel and enjoy his childhood once again.... full ratings....

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

but i suppose it does...
Inject Positivity

8 Years Ago

hmmmmmmmmm????
Sangeetha

8 Years Ago

hmmmm?? what? you know its true.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 16, 2016


Author

Sangeetha
Sangeetha

Singapore



About
I like art anything to do with Creative processes I'm all over it. I also draw really well too. If you like my poems don't be shy to express ow you feel! more..

Writing
Ice Cream! Ice Cream!

A Poem by Sangeetha


Who Am I? Who Am I?

A Poem by Sangeetha