Chapter 2: Dawn of Summer

Chapter 2: Dawn of Summer

A Chapter by Seeker
"

The Unfolding ofThoughts

"
It was summer, and the wind starts to breathe its being.. I am going home because I have to be there at my church, for the Vacation Bible School. I'm teaching kids anyway. I want them to experience a life with God, a life different from mine. A life that's worth it. Even then, my mind began to wander somewhere..
Recently, I've been watching this anime series entitled, Kiba. When I first took a glance at the DVD cover, I was a bit unimpressed but at the same time, I'm a bit curious as I remember a poem by Robert Frost entitled, "The Road Not Taken". It was a poem that tells about the poet's wonder of what he think could happen to him if only he had taken once the road that he never took. That's why, I decided to watch the said anime series, else, something's telling me to regret it.
As I watch, I could not deny the fact that the anime show had a great impact on my life. It speaks of freedom from what's holding us. Somehow, a place where our hearts belong have always been there, it's just that we need freedom to seek it. Yea, the place where the wind freely blows. A place where our restless spirit can rest and our imaginations can soar.
In life, at one point or another, we all have been given a chance to choose what things or ideas we will allow in our lives. In this moments, we must be careful, for one little mistake could lead to a tragedy, else, we live in harmony and peace.
She struck my mind again. Yea, that angelic face who dare disturb my contemplation. I'm telling myself that it's not that I am caring for her or feeling something about her. She's still a stranger anyway. And well, it's just an infatuation which I believe would subside in a matter of time.

"Eveythg a hap . .fors reanson aymbe . ." . Oh my mind's a bit blurry now. I don't know what I'm thinking..


© 2013 Seeker


Author's Note

Seeker
Second chapter!
The Photo attached is not mine.
I only Photoshopped a bit :/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 7, 2013
Last Updated on July 6, 2013


Author

Seeker
Seeker

Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines



About
A 'Thinker' from the city that is doomed to destruction. A 'Pilgrim' from the wayward, fallen world. A 'Surfer' in the waves of confusion and ordeals. A 'Computer Scientist' in the making. .. more..

Writing
Lonesome Day Lonesome Day

A Poem by Seeker