Chapter 3 : Winds Forging Memories

Chapter 3 : Winds Forging Memories

A Chapter by Seeker
"

Soaring the Infinite Sky

"
May 13, 2010
It was summer, and a story transcending space and time begins..
The sun was up but I have already prepared myself. For some time, my ear was inclined to music. I have so many memories running to and fro in my head. I miss my Tita Jenny and Tita Josie, the ones who taught me of God's unfailing love and salvation. It was then, that I know my purpose in life. Oh, my mind's not fuzzy now. They said that everything happens for a reason and I believe that indeed God has a reason. That's why I choose to trust in Him. It was a year ago when they had left and still the recollections remain vivid in my mind.
I was heading to Mt. Zion, my church's name, in the company of the wind that's making me feel so nostalgic, when I heard a beep, signifying that my cell phone have been loaded. For the second time, I was struck again by a picture in my imagination. A smiling angel whose face I longed to see.
I could not help myself but to be mesmerized by her. It was infatuation. I believe I'll forgot this feeling soon. But well, I couldn’t help but open my facebook account since she shared some tricks on how to surf online for free. Well, it's not that I want to see her but rather to thank her for sharing her knowledge about this. That's all, and so I let myself to think that way, or I'm just making a fool out of myself? Well, who knows, unless I try.
It was amazing! The "tricked" worked! At last, I could interact with her again. I'm telling myself that she's just a "robot" or something and I don't have to think of her at times. But well, my minds drifting on its own and out of the box, I started the conversation.
"Hi! Andito ka na rin pala.. thanks talaga ha? di ba pwedeng makita ung mga pics dito? ang tgal kasi eh.. buti na lang di pa nagstart ung church school namin hehe.."
"Hehe.. Sorry, hindi kasi makikita ang mga pics dito eh. Hehe. Good luck sa'yo!", was the reply.
With that, I managed to utter words in a Japanese language, "boku tachiwa mina kitto tewu no bashiterunda", by which I think she's a bit amazed but frankly, the sentence was taken from a song in "Kiba". She asked me what those words mean and simply, I replied, that it means "we will be putting our hands forward." I guess this made her curiosity to rise.
" Anu ibig sabihin nung sinabi mung: we will be putting our hands forward? hindi ko kasi magets kung anu ang ibig mung sabihin eh. "
"Ahm… well, what I mean is that in our friendship.. Hope it will last.."
I felt satisfied and a bit confident knowing that being a "stranger" in her world is now a memoir of the past, by which can now be forgotten. Behold, a new world, with her friendship. This I etched in my heart, that I'll be a good friend. Honestly, it was my first time to be this close with a girl, and so, in a way I'm a bit inexperienced and doesn't even know how to react at times. It's just that, I'm happy that I was able to communicate at her. It's one of life's surprise, to meet a stranger in life's crossroad, and then befriend them. Thus, life's worth living.


© 2013 Seeker


Author's Note

Seeker
Third chapter!
The Photo attached is not mine.
I only Photoshopped a bit :/
Hope I didn't have mi

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have a good concept here and you execute it fairly well, but take care to avoid passivity, especially in your dialogue, and perhaps consider expanding this a bit more. A chapter ought to be able to stand on its own to some degree, and I'm not sure this is quite there yet. Other than that, well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seeker

11 Years Ago

@Trigorin: Thank you :)
It's not finish by the way hehe
But I acknowledge your comment y.. read more



Reviews

You have a good concept here and you execute it fairly well, but take care to avoid passivity, especially in your dialogue, and perhaps consider expanding this a bit more. A chapter ought to be able to stand on its own to some degree, and I'm not sure this is quite there yet. Other than that, well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seeker

11 Years Ago

@Trigorin: Thank you :)
It's not finish by the way hehe
But I acknowledge your comment y.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 7, 2013
Last Updated on July 6, 2013


Author

Seeker
Seeker

Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines



About
A 'Thinker' from the city that is doomed to destruction. A 'Pilgrim' from the wayward, fallen world. A 'Surfer' in the waves of confusion and ordeals. A 'Computer Scientist' in the making. .. more..

Writing
Lonesome Day Lonesome Day

A Poem by Seeker