Picture Travel

Picture Travel

A Chapter by .
"

The hurricane had got close enough to suck us up into the air and make us unconscious.

"
Once we finished our ICT lesson we had geography, I didn't like the class a lot, but probably that was because of Mr.Vince and the boys which sat behind me, throwing airplanes every now and then.
I had just entered the lesson followed by Sara,Brenda and Coral when Mr.Vince had started explaining the myth of the Bermuda Triangle. 
"Open your books on page 50" the teacher explained looking seriously at the boys I had mentioned before. I don't know how but Mr.Vince always knew when someone was up to something even if he didn't have clues.
Us girls had opened our books on page 50 and saw a picture taken of a ship disappearing. Just as I thought it was strange, because the picture felt real. I was surrounded by mist. At first I had to think were I was, this was the second time something awkward had happened. Then the mist had gone and I found myself on a ship. I was on the deck, it was very old looking and most of the doors and windows were rusted, so went they where opened by the wind, they made a scary noise. I had my mouth hanging down in awe, Brenda had just fainted, Sara was soaked and Coral couldn't even move. Brenda had just sat up and looked around.

"Where in the world are we?" she asked looking at an old couple passing by.

" Inside the picture...." added Sara knowing she had said a similar sentence when she was in a computer.

"Please, don't start again. It's not the best moment to argue" I remarked, stepping in between Sara and Coral which were about to fight again.

"Gwen's right, what's the use we will probably be stuck here forever" thought Sara wishing she hadn't said that.

"There's got to be a way out of here I mean we got out of a computer, we can get out of here" spoke Brenda lifting herself up.

"Where are we exactly?" questioned Coral who never listened to any of the classes she went to.

"Mr.Vince said something about the Bermuda Triangle" I remembered looking fearfully at the sea.

"Great now we are going to get double lost" observed Sara also looking at the salty green looking water beneath her. That's when the mist came again and it started getting windy.

"What's that green light in the distance!" shouted Coral for the wind was so strong you couldn't hear anything.

"A ghost ship" I exclaimed, the wind was now so strong it had made a hurricane.

"Oh great, now we have a hurricane. I suppose it going to take us to the land of Oz" joked Sara still shouting her head off. The hurricane had got close enough to suck us up into the air and make us unconscious. 

When I woke up the ground was boiling, so I quickly stood up and looked around. My friends were still fainted. We were on a tropical looking beach. I looked at the water and tasted it, for I was also thirsty, and it didn't seem like the Bermuda Triangle. The waters were crystal blue and sweet, the sky didn't have single cloud, there where no hurricanes or strong winds, the sun was radiant and the beach was the most beautiful I had ever seen. She heard a noise and Sara woke up.

"Are we in the Munchkin Land yet?" she asked still telling the joke. I helped her up on her feet.

"No, we're not, actually I don't think we're going there" I completed the joke.
Brenda and Coral woke up just after I spoke.

"Where are we? Was it just a dream?" they questioned rather quickly.

"No it wasn't a dream" reminded them Sara. After Sara had said that the ground started shaking.

"Gwen, did Mr.Vince say anything else, not counting the Bermuda Triangle" began Brenda wanting to hear a quick answer.

"Yes, he said something about Atlantida" I answered thinking about all the things that Atlantida had in common with what she had thought about before.

"But isn't Atlantida supposed to be disappeared for years. And not even that, isn't it a myth?" commented Coral afraid that they found themselves in the lost island.

"Counting the strange things that happened today I think we are in the lost island" assured Brenda whilst the ground shook again.

"Isn't there a way to get out of here?" questioned Sara with fear that the place would sink. I stood there thinking it was the end,then a tsunami came. I had just remembered something I read in a book of myths. ' To get out of Atlantida you would have to jump into the tsunami that came every 1 hour and take you somewhere safe'

"The tsunami, quickly" I commanded running with Sara, Brenda and Coral towards the deathly looking tsunami. We all jumped in. As soon as I was inside it, I felt as if I was in a water ride. I personally hated them. 

"Whoooooaaaaahhhh...." exclaimed Coral which from my point of view she was having fun. 

Last thing I knew, we landed on our seats at school. The quiz Mr.Vince had promised was about to start. That means we had been skipping class for 20 minutes I thought to myself. I looked at Sara and she looked at me, with a face of 'just forget it, nobody knows'.    


© 2013 .


Author's Note

.
ignore grammar problems and pls review I will be glad to hear what u think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good lol I couldn't help but read another chaptor.

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx means alot to me :)
Bluefire

11 Years Ago

No problem :3
Wow, this is really good ^_^
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx
I liked it but I felt some parts were unnessasary like the crash part. You could have shown us that without saying crash. I liked the ending and the story was very good. Great job

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

ok I also thought that the crash wasn't nessasary and tnx for reading
Taylor H.

11 Years Ago

Welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2012
Last Updated on February 12, 2013
Tags: fantasy, adventure, past


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .