Part 1

Part 1

A Chapter by Dad Dragonfire

He looked at the sky and remembered his Master's death. Only then had he realized he was the last Jedi Knight. He was all it was left of the ancient Order. Had he fallen to the dark side of the Force, the whole galaxy would have been doomed.
“Ben, Master Yoda, Father; where are you…? I need you so much” he whispered, lowering his eyes to his little friend, and patting his swiveling dome.
Artoo whistled an interrogation, but Luke didn’t answer. Instead, he started unpacking the marked records from his backpack. They were among the hundreds of records he’d found in Dathomir… the ones marked with a kind of light saber logo. There were only a handful of them left, but they were such a treasure, he wouldn’t dare to ask for more. Artoo bent forward to let him insert the first record. Immediately, a hologram appeared in front of them.
It was a huge room, and there was complete silence. Some children were sitting… on the air! They were floating a feet or so above the floor!
“The Jedi Academy” Luke murmured surprised. He was fascinated, and even more when he saw old Master Yoda entering the room. But he wasn’t as old as he remembered.
As Yoda got in, two of the children lost concentration and fell to the ground. None of the others laughed or even made the slightest sound. Neither did Yoda. He just closed his eyes and stretched a finger toward the fallen children. He seemed to reach out with the Force and touch them. Immediately, both of them recovered concentration and began floating again.
The Jedi Academy! So magnificent, so impressive… so different from that wreckage he had rescued from Dathomir. Not in a hundred years could he have recognized it. But strangely, the name on it was still readable. There was no doubts the Force was with him. He remembered the very moment he had spotted it in that tar pit. It was in such a bad shape! Fortunately, the technicians had said the Chu’unthor would fly again…
He had so much to think about. And Tatooine, his home world, was the perfect place. The desert brought back so many memories. Not far from the place he had landed his X-Wing was Ben’s former home. Or what was left of it… A derelict resemblance of a human dwelling.


© 2015 Dad Dragonfire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on July 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 17, 2015


Author

Dad Dragonfire
Dad Dragonfire

Dundas, Southern Ontario, Canada



About
Love to read and love to write... yeah I know, doesn't tell much about me. I always find it hard to "tell about myself" when filling up a profile. I'll put a better "About Me" together and come back a.. more..

Writing