Part 3 & afterword

Part 3 & afterword

A Chapter by Dad Dragonfire

Luke thought of going on playing the records... but then thought again and decided it was not necessary at that moment. The work was already cut out for him. He was to bring back the Jedi Order, and so he would. He would become the Jedi Master he was destined to be. He would search the Galaxy far and wide, find all Force sensitive beings, re-create teh Academy and train them. A new Jedy Order will be born.
Luke was smiling as he went about packing everything back into his X-Wing cargo hold, despite the fact that he had a monumental task ahead of him.
"Come on Artoo, it's time to go. We are done here and have plenty of work to do" he told his little companion.
The stubby robot started to roll towards the X-Wing. As it settled on its socket behind the starfighter cockpit, Artoo chirped a question...
"Have I found what I was looking for?" Luke repeated his friend's question to himself. "Yes Artoo, I have... I certainly have" he answered with an ever wider smile. Yes, he had found his answers; his direction; and although hard work was in the horizon he felt good about it... looking forward to start.
      *****************************

 

And so, that's how Luke Skywalker came to take on the biggest challenge ever. I will not dig into the details of his adventures, as there are countless books out there- and more keep coming frequently enough- continuing the Star Wars beautiful saga. I will just say that Luke did accomplish everything he set out to do and much more. But that, my friends... is another story.

 

May the Force be with you!



© 2015 Dad Dragonfire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on July 17, 2015
Last Updated on July 17, 2015


Author

Dad Dragonfire
Dad Dragonfire

Dundas, Southern Ontario, Canada



About
Love to read and love to write... yeah I know, doesn't tell much about me. I always find it hard to "tell about myself" when filling up a profile. I'll put a better "About Me" together and come back a.. more..

Writing