III

III

A Chapter by Danny X

           When I woke up this time, it was because I wanted to. I checked to see who was up and moving in the Staff Lounge, then I headed downstairs for my Saturday morning breakfast.

*************************************************************************************************************

           Anthony Spencer had been lying awake in his bed for about 20 minutes. When he finally sat up he didn’t know what to think. He thought he had fallen asleep in a plain white room, but now he was in the center of a volcano. He couldn’t figure out what surprised him more: the fact he had fallen asleep or where he had fallen asleep. He didn’t display this surprise in any visible way.  He just got up and went for the door.

*************************************************************************************************************

            Pen twitched his hands as he woke up. For him, it was the equivalent of blinking a few times before opening his eyes. He got up slowly, and as he got up, he searched his mind for the mental map of the room that he had made last night. He had almost remembered enough of it to get out of the bed when he realized how useless it was. The room had changed overnight. Instead of being a small, yet comfortable, plainly furnished room, he was now in a cave. He got up to explore the cave and discovered that there was a flow of moist air coming from the north side of the cave. He walked in that direction and fell off a cliff. He reacted quickly by unfurling his wings and sloping upwards towards the cliff face.  He smiled to himself as he landed and walked in a straight line to the back wall. “Just like with the hawks,” He thought as he searched the wall for a door. After a few minutes of searching, he found one off to the right of the bed. He slowly turned the knob and pressed the door open right in front of a boy that was walking down the hall.



© 2014 Danny X


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on April 3, 2014
Last Updated on April 3, 2014


Author

Danny X
Danny X

About
I became insane, with horrible periods of sanity-Edgar Allen Poe more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Janie Chapter 1: Janie

A Chapter by Danny X


Chapter 2: Andy Chapter 2: Andy

A Chapter by Danny X


Chapter 3:Janie Chapter 3:Janie

A Chapter by Danny X