IV

IV

A Chapter by Danny X

            Anthony easily side-stepped the opening door and turned to see who had opened it. The boy stopped right before he ran into Anthony. The boy was about the same height as Anthony but was obviously younger. He had light blond hair and wore lose fitting kakis with a plain white shirt about a size to big. His eyes were a faded blue color that looked almost grey. The boy blinked and twitched his hands.

            “Hi, I’m Pen. Were you brought here last night too or have you been here for a while?” Pen had a smoother, slightly higher voice than Anthony. His face had hints of kindness, pain, and rebelliousness in it all at the same time.

            “Tony. I got here last night.” Tony’s voice was gravely and slightly deep for his age. It was hash and degrading. He knew that no one enjoyed talking to him because of that, but he wasn’t too worried about it because his job was to stay invisible. Pen seemed unaffected by Tony’s tone.

            “So, do you know why we’re here?” Pen wondered aloud.

            “We’re here because the Mutant Administration And Development Department thinks we are too dangerous to contain in one of their facilities,” Tony explained coldly.

            “How am I to dangerous? I can’t do anything but fly,” Pen said sounding confused and angry.

            Tony snorted. “They know more about us than we do.” Tony turned and walked away before Pen could respond. “Why wasn’t he looking at me?”  Tony wondered looking at the floor. He looked up and almost froze to the spot.



© 2014 Danny X


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 3, 2014
Last Updated on April 3, 2014


Author

Danny X
Danny X

About
I became insane, with horrible periods of sanity-Edgar Allen Poe more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Janie Chapter 1: Janie

A Chapter by Danny X


Chapter 2: Andy Chapter 2: Andy

A Chapter by Danny X


Chapter 3:Janie Chapter 3:Janie

A Chapter by Danny X