V

V

A Chapter by Danny X

            Avalon Baxter had woken up beside a volcano after being captured by the MAD and sent to the craziest person in the world the night before. In short, she wasn’t having a good day. The look in her eyes said that she was going to go off at anything that wasn’t to her liking, even if it was only someone breathing to loudly. Looking up and seeing Anthony Spencer, the boy who had broken her best friend’s heart and then convinced her to abandon Avalon and Lizzy, was exactly what she needed to let out her anger. He made her blood boil on a good day, but today his appearance turned her sight red.

************************************************************************************************************************************

            Tony looked right at Ava, who was attempting to kill him with her eyes while preparing to kill him for real. He understood why she hated him and he wasn’t allowed to tell her what had actually happened. From her point of view, he had tried to date her best friend and then broken her friend’s heart. Then he came back and convinced her friend to leave Ava and their school to supposedly protect her friends. In reality, Tony’s job had been to protect Ava and the rest of her school from her friend’s identity and enemies. In the end his last order had been to get her friend out of their school to protect everyone at that school from her enemies.

             Now that they were face to face, he noticed a new fire in her eyes. It wasn’t like the fire people had in their eyes when they were angry, it was almost like the fire in his eyes. Before he finished thinking through what that meant, Ava pounced at him knocking him to the ground before he could side-step her. Against his better judgment, he fought back. He threw her across the hall, making her hit the wall hard. He got up and watched her take an offensive stance.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

            Ava circled carefully, looking for a week spot on her chosen victim. She noticed Tony preferred his left leg. She assumed that he had received a recent injury on the right leg. She took advantage of this knowledge and struck out with a quick blow to his right knee. He stumbled backwards slightly, and she landed round-house kick him on the chest. He fell back into the wall. Ava blinked and he was gone. “Wimp. Where did you go?” She thought looking around. She decided that he had probably gone left and started looking in that direction.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

            I had walked into my room from my breakfast to discover a fight taking place in my Staff Lounge. I was running through the halls to get there but by the time I got there they were gone. I ‘saw’ the girl running to the left but there was no sign of the boy.

            “Computer, where’s the boy?” I asked trying to avoid him getting in another fight.

            “I believe he went through the wall into his room,” It responded as happy as ever.

            “Brilliant. Catch,” I said falling back, landing on my bed. “I love being a genius.” I thought aloud.



© 2014 Danny X


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 3, 2014
Last Updated on April 3, 2014


Author

Danny X
Danny X

About
I became insane, with horrible periods of sanity-Edgar Allen Poe more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Janie Chapter 1: Janie

A Chapter by Danny X


Chapter 2: Andy Chapter 2: Andy

A Chapter by Danny X


Chapter 3:Janie Chapter 3:Janie

A Chapter by Danny X