Back!

Back!

A Chapter by Dark Batman

He stared down at his feet, the blood dripping off the knife close to his left foot.  Five and a half seconds between each drop.  It was cold and Gotham had just suffered a severe thunderstorm.  The ground was damp and the sky gloomy. He was sitting on a low crate with his left arm resting on his knee and his hand loosely clinging to the knife.  He sat perfectly still and didn’t shiver when a cold wind blew past.  It didn’t feel cold, it felt good.  It had been a long time since he felt any kind of breeze.  There were many a time when he missed the simple things, such as a cold breeze.  He lowered his hand and placed the knife on the ground then looked straight ahead with both arms resting on his knees, boy it felt great to be out again.  Did Gotham think they could hold him forever?  One would have to be insane to think such a thing, he thought.  His lips formed a grim smile at the joke.  He slowly stood and stretched his arms.  He began walking with his arms slightly spread, his palms forward and his head tilted back, feeling the breeze. "Hello Gotham city", he said.  "Joker’s back!"



© 2011 Dark Batman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great opening. Once I knew this was a Batman story I could not wait to read it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I'm a HUGE fan of Batman. Have been since birth. I use to write Batman comic strips when I was a kid xD Anyways, great introduction and can't wait to see where you go with this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011


Author

Dark Batman
Dark Batman

Memphis, TN



About
I write stuff more..

Writing
Corruption Corruption

A Chapter by Dark Batman