Beginning

Beginning

A Chapter by Courtney
"

Chapter 1 of 'I'm Watching Over You'

"

 

I’m Watching Over You
Prologue
 
Little angel go away…
Come back again some other day…
I don’t need you here…
No need to stay because of fear…
I know you care…
But this really isn’t fair…
Little angel go away…
Come back again some other day…
I don’t want you back…
Because my heart is all torn and black…
 
Beginning
I have re-read this poem at least fifty times. I could recite it from memory also, if necessary. Little angel go away… come back again some other day… I still didn’t get the meaning of those words. Why? Why didn’t he want me to come back? I thought that he needed me. I guess I was wrong. He wrote me this poem before he sent me back to heaven. My name is Sophia and yes, I am an angel. I was sent down by god himself to watch over a boy. His name is Daniel and he is fifteen years old. He has light brown eyes with some blue around the edges. His hair is dark brown and sort of long. It sweeps to one side, so he constantly has to flip his hair to keep it out of his eyes. He has beautiful ivory skin and some freckles that start on his cheeks, and go over his nose. That’s the cutest feature about Daniel.
                Daniel has been having some trouble at home and with his friends. Daniel’s dad used to abuse him when he was younger. He then stopped for a while, only then to start hitting Daniel again only recently. God thought that I would be a good guardian angel, since I was a girl, and I understood what he was going through. When I was still living in the human world, my parents used to hit me. Not a lot, but enough to make me scared of them. Your probably wondering how I died. Old age basically. I was 78 when I died. When I went up to heaven I was reincarnated as a beautiful 15 year old girl. Although, I looked nothing like I had when I used to be 15. When I used to be 15, I had shoulder length strawberry blonde hair that was cut into layers and streaked with light brown. My eyes were emerald green with a little bit of hazel streaked around the outside edges. I had very pale skin and freckles on my face. I thought that I was pretty, but that was nothing compared to what I look like now. Now, I have jet black silk hair that reaches down to the small of my back, and wispy bangs that come down to the top of my eyes. My eyes are ice blue, with a ring of darker blue around the iris, piercing if you dare to look into them long enough. I have very light almost transparent flawless skin that glows in the sunlight. I’m a goddess compared to what I used to look like.
God loves me; I’m one of his favorite angels. That day that I got assigned to watch over Daniel, was the happiest day of my two lives… combined. Little did I know… that this was going to end in a tragedy. 


© 2008 Courtney


Author's Note

Courtney
This might have some grammar errors.... so ignore it for now...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ooh... I love the suspense! I feel really bad for Daniel but even more so for Sophia. I really want to know why Daniel told her to go away and never come back. It makes me mad... By the way, even though you said to ignore the grammatical errors I found just one that should be fixed. In the first paragraph, you forgot to capitalize God. That's it, on to chapter two!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a interesting concept and refreshing. So many people in abusive situations always pray for an angel or something to come save them from it. Myself included when I was a victim. I remember praying for an angel or my passed on loved ones to come and take me away. It's a very beautiful idea to think that an angel would be watching over a abused child.
The story seems like it'll be very sad, but I'm still going to read it. You have me very interested now.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Oh this is great, I honesty think I will continue my way onto chapter two!

You are a great writer, and do not give yourself enough credit because there were no errors in your piece.

I feel bad for Daniel, the character because he's been through alot of abuse in his life time.

Keep it up,
cheers!



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ooh... I love the suspense! I feel really bad for Daniel but even more so for Sophia. I really want to know why Daniel told her to go away and never come back. It makes me mad... By the way, even though you said to ignore the grammatical errors I found just one that should be fixed. In the first paragraph, you forgot to capitalize God. That's it, on to chapter two!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2008


Author

Courtney
Courtney

none of ur buisness u stalker ppl!!!!!, MA



About
Hola ppls!! My name is Courtney, and I love to write. Mostly when im bored... >.> more..

Writing
Mask Mask

A Poem by Courtney