Checking that list twice.

Checking that list twice.

A Chapter by Reaper

I grasp the cold bars of my prison. I start the list in my head:

 

Jackson Hall

Marcus Brian

Howard Orlando

Alex Noah

Kayla Green

Penny Brian

Megan Crawford

Jennifer Harris

 

Those are the people I must kill to achieve immortality and god-like ability.

Those eight people all have certain abilities. If they are all dead, then I receive all eight.

Their abilities are:

Fire, ice, speed, bloodlust, healing, smarts, nature, and strength.

I don’t know which person has which ability, but I do know Jackson is the leader. He is incredible hard to find and is the main reason I’m in this cell now.

Maybe trying to crave him up like a turkey was the smartness idea, but I will get him one day.

My father one day told me I was meant for evil things. I was the evil to end the world. At first I was scared but once my powers came in, I knew I wanted to feel more. So then I killed my father and mother and started my evil journey.

I created a plan but it got derailed by that idiot Jackson. So now I have a new plan.

First off, I need to get out of here.

It should be fairly easy; I do have my own hidden weapons.

I look down at my hands and they form into metallic ooze. My ooze fills the prison door and it forms a key. The door unlocks and I get outside of my cage.

I casually walk down the hall, slashing guards and spreading all their blood on the dirty prison floor.

Every time a guard shoots me, my metallic absorbs their useless bullets.

So the jail house is all but slaughtered expect for the prisoners. I go to the county office and get on the loud speaker.

Attention scum of the Earth, you will be set free to cause chaos.

I go to the lock up room and pull the levers to release the prisoners. And they go off on their merry way.

Now it’s time to find someone on the list.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are your own man and you are free to write as you wish. People in your genre will like it, and those who don't? Who cares. Nice write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


me likes this. sounded like an Evil Santa.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Reaper, you are a blood thirsty aren't you? Every story I read is dark, errie, and bloody. Doesn't it make you depressed to write about such things. Lucie

Posted 12 Years Ago


interesting action going on. wonder about some details beyond narrative telling what happens. other people around this character, what do they say--dialogue, what are they doing? are they running to and from this character? making faces and saying something as they'e ...stalked and killed, about to be set free...

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on January 6, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper