The Walls Close in

The Walls Close in

A Chapter by Reaper

I walk around with my new minions. They are patiently waiting for orders.

“Alright men. First off, you will address me as Steel. Second off, you guys must want to know the plan so here it is. We kill the eight, and once they are gone, we rule the world. Simple enough.”

“Are you f*****g serious? This sounds like a poor man’s super villain plot.”

“Well I’m not your average villain. I’m much stronger.”

Steel grips his fist allowing his body to turn to metal.

Steel laughs, “So you think I’m not strong still?”

Their faces turn to shocked, “No sir”, they both say.

“Alright then. Are you guys ready to go hunting?”

“Yes sir, but how are we going to find them?”

“Good question, here’s a golden star for you. Well first we need to get a crystal. Then that will lead as to the nearest one.”

“Where is this crystal?”

“Back in my hometown of Corpus Crispi, Texas.”

The three exit their hideout and head to get the crystal.

After the long and boring drive, they arrive and receive it.

It lights up and points towards Dallas. So the three head off again.

As they are leaving, so is Jackson. He is going on his first real date.

 

I get dressed in my best cloths and make myself smell the best I can. I look good.  This will be the first time I ever see my darling. I really do love her.

I drive to the restaurant and I’m running a little late. But when I arrive there, I feel the happiness come over me.

I walk inside and see all the fake Chinese style. I instantly see her. She is stunning. Long flowing sun kissed hair with white skin and just a perfect body.

I’m speechless so I just walk up to her and kissed her. It feels weird but good. A shock goes down my system. We sit down and are holding hands.

“So am I all you ever imagine?” she says in a sexual voice.

“And more.”

“I still can’t believe we have been dating each other for the last three years and now we can finally meet. I’m so happy.”

“I can’t believe it either. And I’m so happy too.”

The waiter comes over with a huge icy glass of water, he stumbles and it hits the table. A shard of glass hits my arm and cuts it.

 I’m not used to pain. Cuts don’t hurt me ever. But when this shard hits my arm, I slammed my fist on the table and the table breaks.

Jennifer and I, look at each other. We are confused.

After we move to the new table. Jennifer is looking at my cut.

She touches my hand, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” I look down, the cut is gone. We both look at each other.

I hesitate but say, “I guess we need to talk.”

 



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper