The Rest of the Bunch

The Rest of the Bunch

A Chapter by Reaper

Marcus and Penny Brian were your average white upper class kids. Marcus had jet black hair, muscle has far as the eyes could see and then some. Penny was the most popular girl at George Washington High school in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  She had long flowing black hair and filled in all the right areas.

The two ruled there high school and town. Their parents belonged to the two richest families in Minnesota.

Today, the two sat around alone at their lake house. Their house was the only one there. Marcus would skip flaming rocks on a frozen lake created by Penny. Then the two would touch hands and switch powers.

That was probably the best thing they did with their powers. They would also catch random stuff on fire in town and give random snow days when needed.

 

Megan Crawford. One of the biggest names in the science world. The leading scientist in the cancer, heart attack and brain chemistry fields. Megan was always gifted when it came to anything that used the brain.

Megan lived a comfortable life in New York. She kept to himself and used his powers to try to help the world. Though she did use it to land her boyfriend, Roger.

 

Alex Noah. The ultimate hippie. He would use or smoke anything the earth magical grew for him. He sat at home in San Francisco, California all day smoking and relaxing. He was at peace.  And once he wasn’t at peace, a friendly hemp root would sprout up to his hand and then he would be happy again.

 

Howard Orlando.  The fastest man alive. He also was the leading rusher in the NFL for the last six years for the Arizona Cardinals. He used his powers to become rich and powerful.

 

Kayla Green. Resident of Kansas City, Missouri. As the known as the Kansas City stabber. The killer of over fourteen people, that were known, the stabber, was one of the most brutal killers of all time. Her blood lust was legendary.   Though no one thought the stabber was female.

 

Jennifer Harris. One of the strongest girls you could know, she wouldn’t take s**t from no one. She loves to be strong but never used it. The idea of having something to back her up was good enough.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper