Act 2

Act 2

A Chapter by Andrea L. Cox
"

Ok so i just put all of this together and sorry for using & instead of writing the word and out.

"

Act 2, Scene 1:

 

Aiden- (Walk towards Joe & Gabe) You guys better watch out.

Joe- What?

Gabe- Are you threatening us? (Gets in Aiden's face)

Aiden- (Slams Gabe into a locker) I don't know what you guys did to her, but I will find out & The both of you will pay! (Lets go of Gabe & walks away)

Joe- We have to tell someone, jail isn't as bad as what Aiden will do to us when he finds out!

Gabe- There isn't anything to tell we didn't do anything. (Walks away from Joe, not even looking back)

 

Act 2, Scene 2:

 

Tierney- (Straddling a guy with a bunch of cuts)

Guy # 2- (breathing heavily) Tierney, I'm sorry for tripping you &...... & calling you a freak.

Tierney- (She cuts his bare chest as he screams for her to stop) And? (she runs the dull part of the blade across his cheek)

Guy # 2- & for asking you out as a joke.... Please Tierney, I'm sorry!

Tierney- (Takes a balled up sock & puts it in his mouth) Shut up..... (Runs the sharp edge of the blade down the middle of his body and listens to him scream) I Don't forgive, why else won't I die?

 

Act 2, Scene 3:

 

 (Alive Tierney & Aiden holding hands)

Aiden- I love you....

Tierney- I.... (Blood runs down her white dress)

Aiden- Tierney, Oh god. (she falls to the ground, Gabe & Joe are standing behind her with a bloody knife)

Gabe- oops. (both laugh)

Aiden- ( Body jerks upwards on Tierney's bed) They will pay. (He leaves the room, Tierney is behind the door)

Tierney- (Grins and laughs)

 

Act 2, Scene 4:

 

Cheerleader- (On cells phone) She was a total F-R-E-A-K, ya I know. That Aiden kid probably killed her. (Tierney grabs her cell phone & flings it across the room) Hey what's you problem.... (Tierney chokes her & pins her to a wall, she tries to brake free & slowly goes limp)

Joe- Hey my blonde beauty.... (gasps)

Tierney- (Looks at Joe) You will pay... (Walks out of the room)

Joe- (Falls to knees & screams)

 

Act 2, Scene 5:

 

Joe- (Sitting in a chair at the police station rocking back & forth)

Officer P.T.-Come on Joe tell me what happened? (Gabe comes in yelling where's Joe, Officer P.T. waves to Gabe)

Gabe- What happened, why is he here, & what do you want with me?!?!?

Officer P.T.- Well your friend here just watched someone die & keeps saying over & over again...

Joe- why Tierney... (Joe looks up at Gabe & jumps on him) you said no one would know! But she knows! (Joe Shakes Gabe)

Gabe- Joe calm down! Joe!

Officer P.T.- (Pulls Joe off of Gabe) OK, take him away (another officer come & takes Joe away)

Gabe- Where are you taking him?!?

Officer P.T.- The Metal-ward... Poor kid...

 

Act 2, Scene 6:

 

Joe- (Rocking back & forth in the comer of a room, Tierney dressed as a nurse enters the room) No, no, no!

Tierney- Oh calm down (walks over & sits on  a chair petting Joe's head) It's ok Joe you are a good boy, you tried to tell what happened, So you're a good boy.

Joe- You wont kill me?

Tierney- No, I'm going to kill you. It Just will be quick & painless. (Pulls up a needle) Now hold still so the needle wont hurt you.

 

Act 2, Scene 7:

 

Aiden- (Runs up to Gabe & pushes him against a wall) What did you do?!?

Gabe- (Struggles but fails to brake free) I don't know what you mean!

Aiden- Your buddy Joe is dead, & I have a feeling that not only are you next, BUT, this has something to do with Tierney! (Slams Gabe's back against the wall) Now Talk!

 

 



© 2010 Andrea L. Cox


Author's Note

Andrea L. Cox
Please forgive any grammar & spelling mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on March 15, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2010
Tags: Horror, Drama, Short film, Death, Murder


Author

Andrea L. Cox
Andrea L. Cox

Cape Coral, FL



About
I love art any kind of art, I love to write stories, but i feel my heart is more into poetry. I have been writing senses i could write words. I have been told my poetry is depressing, I don't normally.. more..

Writing
My one My one

A Poem by Andrea L. Cox