Morning

Morning

A Chapter by Darkwolf
"

A new Character and some background on her also some other information on the space craft and also another way that this story will playout.

"

Three days after landing: 08:22 hours.

Nothing from the craft thing, I’m just mesmerized about this whole situation. I joined the army because of my family history. I had relatives recorded in every American war, dating all the way back to the Revolutionary War. We even have a family joke about how our ancestors started the War of the Roses. Anyway I am recording this because this might be the greatest occurrence in human history thus far. And also I have extra time on my hands because technically I'm not really supposed to be here.

In the confusion I jumped in one of the first transports that left to set up the ground zero camp. It’s not that risky, I mean who really cares about a private missing from her post and with communications down no one will be willing to come here in the first place, well except me. I had to know, my curiosity was too great.

I do what I can which is very little since the machines that the scientists brought aren’t working, with that emp thing still affecting them. But we try, that's what we do. Some scientists are brave enough to actually go near that thing but most of them stay behind. If I actually had the know how I'd have my hands all over that thing. I really like the ones that are closely examining the space capsule especially that Phestwal guy he acts really interesting.

Well anyway I have to get moving before anyone gets suspicious and takes me away. Maybe I'll see if the scientists need help.


First excerpt from Private First Class Emily Rose's personal journal.


09:08 hours same day


Everything turned on at once. I don't know what this could mean but it looks like the magnetic field that has been disrupting all of our machines has just been lifted. There's no other way of explaining it. The field was obviously emitted from the craft however having a disruptor at this power for this long and then suddenly vanish? Unheard of! This is truly the most amazing event in recorded human history! Even if there is not a lifeform in this capsule we can learn so much about this machine's mechanics and possibly leap five, ten, fifteen years ahead of our time!

But I'm getting ahead of myself, we still have no idea what this thing is or even how to open it or if it even does open. However progress should hopefully gain considerably due to our instruments being turned on. I shall also send my scientific updates to whomever is in charge at the main base and let them know we have power.


4th Encrypted Update by Professor Phestwal.


© 2014 Darkwolf


Author's Note

Darkwolf
I'm really suprised how I took this right out of my ass! I mean studied these facts and made sure all were possible. cough cough

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on August 10, 2014
Last Updated on August 10, 2014
Tags: Character Development, Sience, Alien Craft, Alien, Sience Fiction, Human


Author

Darkwolf
Darkwolf

long valley, NJ



About
Not really a hard core writer, I have a lot of ideas in my mind some I still work with since middle school however I find it difficult to sometimes get words from my brain to my fingertips then on to .. more..

Writing
New Arival New Arival

A Chapter by Darkwolf