My Journey

My Journey

A Chapter by David Hamilton

Even Though it’s so late right now I can’t sleep. I want to sleep with David but will he mind.

I know David sleeps alone in his room. But do I dare try to sneak in to bed with a person whom I love since that day he visited me at the cottage.

I jump out of bed going as fast but silent as I can, but the school, taught me more then I needed to do this. I swoop past the rooms all the way to the grand halls and look for the master bedroom.

I seek out his room and there stood his door close. I open it with care trying not to wake my love under those blankets. I walk up to him and ask “David can I sleep with you cause I can’t sleep.” He somehow woke up and said sure in a half awake voice. I crawl on to his bed and lift the blankets he naked but who cares I’m in my underwear and I crawl up next to him and I Snuggle up to this 13 year old boy sound asleep. He makes me feel alive but tried at the same time I fall asleep wrap around him with my head laying on his arm.    


© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: Romance, Suspense, Thriller


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing