What am I?

What am I?

A Chapter by David Hamilton

“My lords it’s been hours when are you going to get out of bed.” Skyler ask while standing in the doorway.

Devon’s grow wide with his eyes turning red. “David what’s happening to me, it hurts my teeth are growing, AHHHH My eyes they burn, David it hurts please help me!”

I’m sorry Devon I couldn’t stop myself, I wanted you to awaken faster.

What do you mean you couldn’t stop yourself. What did you do too me?

Devon you were awaken from your human form, you’re  now a Pure Blood. It will stop in a day or so.

Devon jumps out of the bed and runs to Skyler and hides behinds his leg. It takes a second or two before Devon starts to walk backwards and ask why Skyler smells like blood.

Devon listen up, there is reasons why I choose you. I first didn’t know why but I do know why now. Its cause you’re my Pure Blood mate, and Skyler is my Demon butler. When you fully awaken you will be able to summon your guardian.

Devon calm down and think. We have not hurt you, just awaken you from your sleep. So will you please back over here for I don’t have to stand here naked and plus no gentleman walks around the house in their underwear I tell him.

Fine I will calm down but you will have to explain what I am and why you call me your Pure Blood mate.



© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing