We are Pure Bloods

We are Pure Bloods

A Chapter by David Hamilton

After I woke up from this deep sleep I notice David isn’t around. I get up and head to the bathroom,  When I walk in I see this giant mirror so I decide to fix my hair and I start to wonder if they fully came in or not. So I open my mouth and I see my fangs are coming in.

I run out of the bathroom screaming. I run past Skyler and he turns around and says “My lord you know better than to run in this house without clothing.”  I turn my head and yell sorry Skyler I forgot, and plus you know you like it. He starts to blush with a hint of a smile.

I run around the house looking for my prince. I stumble upon a beautiful room with garden and a pool.

I decide to go in a start to walk around getting lost in the beauty of the room and what it holds. I see this man that not a man to me but a Pure Blooded gentleman named Lord David A. Hamilton. I walk up to this person and ask Sir, Have you seen this boy whom I’ve been seeking.         He turns around and he kisses me in a gentle but fearsome at the same time.

Please don't let go David, Let us be frozen in time for we can stay together like this forever, but it doesn't he pull away slightly and are heads are together we both short of breath.

He falls down taking me with him. were both on our knees and he pulls me closer and he whisper to me "Bite me my love" I...I can't... But it smells so good.



© 2014 David Hamilton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014


Author

David Hamilton
David Hamilton

New Concord, OH



About
I am a high schooler, That loves to write stories and books for people can read them. more..

Writing